[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Next Lan V-2 June 19th, 2010

Next Lan V-2 June 19th, 2010

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Marle » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Lol I'm thinking not, so forget the damn sausages and buns!

And we didn't really call this little mexican place, so hopefully they'll have room for all of us since it sounds a little small!

Postby GameClucks » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I called La Raza and let Juan know that a largish group would showing up at 7pmish, so hopefully he is ready for you all :)

Postby UW Ness » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Sweet, thanks for doing that!

Postby Verman » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:34 pm

I've got a bunch of munchy stuff. Chips, cookies, candy and nuts.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Marle » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Thanks! That was so nice of you to call!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:11 pm

packed and ready to roll... see you guys there!
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby UW Ness » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:00 pm

WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!

Pictures are up

Postby Duckman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 am

Postby CaptainJAK » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks everyone, for making the evening so fun. I look forward to the next gathering.

Postby GameClucks » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 am

Thanks all! Looks like it was a good time!
Wish I had been able to make it back, but I assume Rick and Alex did a solid job on the GameClucks side of things.

Postby UW Ness » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks everybody for coming, was a lot of fun! And thanks again Gameclucks for having us! Looking forward to next time. :cool:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 am

Great to see some old faces and meet others for the first time.

Thanks Advent and Ness for pulling this together...

Note: If I'm ever in Lynnwood again, I'll know where to get some damn good Mexican food.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Crud » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Photo's please! :D

Postby Marle » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Had a BLAST! We should stop saying it and get together more often! Doesn't always have to be a gaming thing! Thanks again to everyone who helped out! And hope everyone made it home safe! Love ya all much! ;)

Postby Duckman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks