[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Dinner in Seattle Monday Labor Day weekend

Dinner in Seattle Monday Labor Day weekend

A place to shoot the breeze.

Dinner in Seattle Monday Labor Day weekend

Postby whatthe » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:32 am

Postby whatthe » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 am

:(

Postby SeanConnery » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

You go a little crazy living on an island all your life. -SeanConnery

Postby Crud » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Postby UW Ness » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Postby Marle » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Postby The Advent » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Postby Mantis » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Postby whatthe » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 pm

I don't have the fundage to treat everyone, but if you guys would like to do drinks one of the evenings over the weekend, I'll buy you guys a round of drinks.

Ness has my # so contact him for time and place.

Postby UW Ness » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm

We could meet in pretty much any of the hotels downtown, they all have bars for the most part. And of course there's normal bars too. The 1st and 2nd I'll be kinda busy moving into my new place, but the night of the 2nd would work to meet up. Any evening after PAX (except possibly the 5th) might work too. Anyone else want to meet? Let me know when would be best for you Unsprung!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Go to Von's. Best cheap bathtub martinis in town (ask for the house martini). After the 3rd sip you forget how bad it tastes... and get extra olives. They also have the most types of Vodka you'll ever see in a bar.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby whatthe » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm staying at the Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown (2 blocks from Needle).

My schedule:

8/31 730pm arrival
9/1 meet with Amazon, free evening
9/2 PAX setup during day, free evening
9/3 PAX, dinner w/ Amazon + stuff
9/4 9/5 PAX, nothing scheduled for evening. 9/5 booth breakdown, highly doubt I can leave early
9/6 booth breakdown (if necessary), evening free
9/7 7AM flight

Unfortunately I don't have time to go mingle too much at PAX, however please stop by the MSI booth (TCC13 lower level), and I'll hook you up with a gift of some sort!

Postby whatthe » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm here!

p.s. my next door neighbors here at this hotel are fucking like its the end of the world. holy shit, even with these outrageously quiet walls I can **STILL** hear them...

Postby Pvt_Go » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 pm

lol you where listening? call up security something
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby Spud » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:44 am

go ask if they need assistance!

Next

Return to The barracks