[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Goosh people thought we were strict?

Goosh people thought we were strict?

A place to shoot the breeze.

Goosh people thought we were strict?

Postby Crud » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm

I just kicked from a DOD server for calling the Beer Cart "The Beer Cart".
Hmm G-rated server, eh?
:lol: :?

Postby Coca-Cola » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

this is a dry county. :?
I Like Farts. -Marle

Postby UW Ness » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 am

Yeah. One of the reasons I never have any urges to play DoD besides when we have our gatherings is that there are zero good servers for normal play. Either retarded rules, or nothing but stock maps. :(

Postby The Advent » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 am

or all orange maps

Postby DOZER » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am

I shit you not...some of the best flag cap memories are from that damm beer cart. :lol: :lol: :lol: good times.

Postby Crazycarl » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 am

help at the beer cart

Postby Major Catastrophe » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Postby Grouch » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

ImageImage

Postby RiBBeD » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby DOZER » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Postby Marle » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Postby UW Ness » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Postby Crud » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Ya it was weird and surreal at the same time.
I type "Need help at the Beer cart" and the admin goes "This is a G rated server stop saying that"
and I type "waaa????? The Beer Cart" and she says you have been warned and will be kicked.
.. and I'm like, but that is what it is called"'Beer Cart" and then I see the in game The Beer Cart cap flag sign and she is like this is a G-rated server last warning
... and I say but that is what it is called.
.. and she says doesn't matter.
.. and I go what Beer Cart!
... and BAM kicked.

She did warn me and did make good on it.. lol

I felt like I was in a
and not supposed to say Macbeth and say The Scottish play instead.
Should I guess called it the Rootbeer cart.
Probably would of been kicked for that! :lol:

It was really the only server I liked playing on, but I guess it's not for me.
Man is it hard to find good places to play now!
:(

Postby UW Ness » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Was it the Angry Old Farts server by any chance?

Postby TheRock88 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 pm

This isnt strawberry, it's rawberry!!!!

Thanks Major, needed a good laugh.

Next

Return to The barracks