[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - MOBO replacement help

MOBO replacement help

A place to shoot the breeze.

MOBO replacement help

Postby UW Ness » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:17 am

Postby Pvt_Go » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 am

have u tried updating the MOBO? or thats already all of the above?
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby UW Ness » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Well I think the problem has been fixed, fuck I hope I'm not jinxing it by posting this... Humanoid updated the BIOS on the mobo and it seemed to make it crash a little less maybe, but it was still crashing. SO I ended up buying mobo and swapping it out... it's been about a week or so and no real crashes, at least nothing similar to the crashes before. The new mobo has this OC Genie thing I tried using but that seemed to cause some issues so I turned it off. No crashes or symptoms since! I hope the problem is gone now, fuck that was so annoying...

Anyway, I'll be doing an RMA for the old mobo in like 2 weeks if there's no crashing by then, so I'll have a mobo for cheap soon if anyone wants to buy one :lol:

Postby Pvt_Go » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 am

Good to hear that everything is running fine...
good luck with that rebate :roll:

Postby MAULER » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 am

I've had the MSI P35 Platinum board for 5 years without any problems. I also have my CPU overclocked and it's still been rock solid. My only complaint is the lack of SATA ports. I have 3 hard drives I cant plug in...

Postby Pvt_Go » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Did u try some usb to sata harddrive cradle things ? :D

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Ze Juden » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby UW Ness » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Postby Pvt_Go » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

haha, Nice Ness that will prolly help out with the stress level... yeah keep at it. Make sure Unsprung dosen't slack off :roll:

Postby Vapor » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 am

Actually Ness, if you want something that works, shitcan that PC altogether and get a MAC. ;)
Run to the sound of the guns!

Postby [spoon] » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Postby Spud » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 am

I love apples customer service. i call say my phone is fucked. The ship one that day and it arrives the next. i put old phone in box and have a new phone the next day.

Not really sure how that sucks? As i never deal with a loaner and they never attempt to fix my phone they just send me a new one.

A+ service to me.

Postby [spoon] » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I have heard many various opinions Spud. The "Apple Care" plan is good but is another additional expense compared to usual phones.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Next

Return to The barracks