[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Where is the love?

Where is the love?

A place to shoot the breeze.

Where is the love?

Postby Marle » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Better all just come to the conclusion that a good portion of you are a bunch of big talkers, because except for the same few of us, no one is ever wanting to play dod! Every time i try and get something going everyone always has some excuse or better game to be playing. This makes me sad. :cry: I'm not saying everyone needs to be on there 24/7 or something. But it'd be nice if we could try maybe once a week, or every two weeks? I know I miss it and I miss you guys!

Still thanks to giggles and bobby for all your hard work in getting it up and fixing things here or there! I know I appreciate it!

Now let's hear it, give me your best excuse!

Postby Crud » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Good one Marle....
Well pointed out, I have tried severel times to get it up and gaming myself, but no luck.

I really think we should have one night a week or so that is when we make a point of playing.
Kind of like a poker night, but with DOD! :wink:

However I have pointed this out a few times and no takers..... :?

What would be a good night of the week for this?
Would it be better once a week or once every 2 weeks?
Input....

Postby DArkness » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 pm

BC2....BC2.....BC2.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm in the process of selling my house and looking for an apartment before I move to San Francisco. Good enough?

Friday nights are sometimes good, 8pm? See you there.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby The Advent » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm down anytime, I'm one of the few that get on and play 2 on 2 with Ness and Marle

Postby HaZZenFeFFaH » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Postby Coca-Cola » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 am

I Like Farts. -Marle

Postby Solid_Static » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 am

ImageImage

Postby General_Mayham » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Postby Major Catastrophe » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby General_Mayham » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 am

Postby Marle » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh I'll be there next time, for sure. Just sorry I missed it to help out, after all my bitching... :(

Fridays can sometimes be tough for me only because I usually work the next morning early, but definitely still doesn't mean i can't get on for a few hours to at least help get things going. It sounds like people are wanting to play every now and then to some extent, just gotta find a way and put forth the effort to make it happen!

Return to The barracks