[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Terraria

Terraria

A place to shoot the breeze.

Terraria

Postby UW Ness » Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Anyone tried this game yet?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600?snr=1_41_4__42

It seems to be something like a 2D Minecraft, but it looks like there's a little more action/adventure stuff involved as well, looks kinda cool. My biggest beef with Minecraft is I get kinda bored with trying to just build stuff, it'd be fun to have some more action, and it seems that Terraria adds that.

It just launched and is $10, I don't know if I'll take the plunge yet though and wait for a sale, unless a few other people grab it too for multiplayer.

Postby POW Giggles » Fri May 20, 2011 4:25 am

Haha Bobby, Jacob and I have been playing the crap outta this game, personally I love it. We have the 3 of us on a server together and I dug down to the lava and the evil imps keep killing me and and all I can think is dig dig dig kill kill kill run run run. I like it :P

Lig was on a bit with us, but took off after like a hour :( Darky has it but his anime came in so I dont think hes tried it yet.

Return to The barracks