[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - TF2: Mann vs. Machine

TF2: Mann vs. Machine

A place to shoot the breeze.

TF2: Mann vs. Machine

Postby UW Ness » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Postby Crud » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

No haven't check it out yet... sure made my usual play servers ghost towns!

Postby Mantis » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 pm

I like it. Played some good waves with Kami, Darkness, Roman, Giggles and Bobby. The ticket games are tough and require good teamwork to win.

I recommend the non-ticket games.

Postby Crud » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Checking it out and liking it, just need a good team!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 am

Finished my first Tour of Mann Up mode last week. Very tough, but if you have a good team it's surprising how quickly you finish a mission.

I used Engineer for the entire run and once you learn where to put sentries and the best use of upgrades, it was pretty effortless.

In the end I got a Botkiller Minigun and the robot Engineer hat (Tin-1000). Cool stuff!

Bought tickets for another run of the tour, but haven't had as much luck with teams.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Solid_Static » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am

I finished my first tour and got a knife.....lame!
ImageImage

Postby Mad Martigan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 pm

So i tried to play this the other day, didn't do a tour, just joined a pub.

Long wait times and i dropped into a match were we were hopelessly outclassed by bots. It was like, wave 5 on an advanced difficulty setting and all the original players had left leaving only us noobs to try and fight the godawful tanks and super heavys.

Maybe i should try a tour next time.

Postby Solid_Static » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm

It's all about playing with a good team that won't bail.

I'll be playing tomorrow night. If your around hit me up and we'll get a fer-realz team goin'.
ImageImage

Postby Mad Martigan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Can't join you. On a tour across the UK at the moment and i don't get much time to chill with a laptop.

Lesee here. We could get a game together on the 20th.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 am

Played this yesterday. Was some good fun.

Return to The barracks