[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - BUMP

BUMP

A place to shoot the breeze.

Re: BUMP

Postby The Advent » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:08 pm

that's how you announce a pregnancy?

Postby Mantis » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Fuck I can't believe I remembered my login info.

Advent, were you the one I gave my Guild Wars 1 account to? Did you just recently change passwords?

I just sent in a support ticket to lock out and track down the person that has been changing my password. If that's you, then well... you may be fucked. :D

I've been getting notifications about passwords being changed lately. If you have the account, why didn't you change the email address?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby The Advent » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:06 pm

I did have it, but haven't touched it in years. So it's not me doing it. I think I kept the log in information the same as you had it.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:51 pm

No problem, found out it was someone hijacking my old GW2 account using it to sell game stuff for money. Got things reset, just odd they didn't change my email address too.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Do you still know the GW1 account info?

Postby The Advent » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:23 pm

I can look

Postby The Advent » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:38 pm

I changed it to my email address, but I can't remember the password. I tried to do a password recovery but it's asking me for the serial code thing from the box to verify my account.

So, if you have that I may be able to help you out. if not, I couldn't tell you.

Postby The Advent » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:39 pm

I have the old email saying it's under my email. unless it got hacked from me which is possible.

Postby Verman » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:02 am

Someone hijack the kids account also. Looks to me like trying to launder money. Put $500 in his account, then bought a bunch of stuff. After that, refunded it all and had money sent to a credit card. Steam caught on and locked his account. All happened in a matter of maybe 2 hours if that. Just glad I still had the info to get it back. Good idea to keep records of transactions. Never know.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby DArkness » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Damn! Forgot my damn password. Funny to see these forums still alive. Well partially alive. Been playing Guilders 2 (not as much as I use to) and Final Fantasy 14. Catch Kami and Roman on Skype occasionally. Giggles is still playing GW2.
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Postby -REC » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 am

I have a kid now. Well i've had him for like 3 months actually.

Walker Alan Hurricane Moen.

Funny that people are slowly trickling back in here.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Hah me too rec, 3 months tomorrow, congrats fella!

Postby Verman » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:01 pm

Ok, need to know. Since ya both just had little one's. Did ya get, Allies or Axes? lol
Conrat's to both, Little ones are a blessing. Spend as much time with them as you can. They grow up fast.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby -REC » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Congrats kami! helluva deal. We had ours October 11, you must have followed within a couple weeks.

Thanks Verm, it's crazy. His first words were "Kar98k" and "Kalt"

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks