[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Days Of War 2017 (Jan 26 Early Access) $24.99

Days Of War 2017 (Jan 26 Early Access) $24.99

A place to shoot the breeze.

Days Of War 2017 (Jan 26 Early Access) $24.99

Postby Quisp » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:27 am

The time has come.

Days of War

Steam Store
Last edited by Quisp on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Days Of War 2017

Postby UW Ness » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Hey this game looks very familiar....

Looks good! I'll be keeping an eye on this!

Postby Mantis » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Hope it's not pay to win.

Postby Quisp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Days of War will be coming to Early Access on January 26th.

Join the discussion and see what going on at http://steamcommunity.com/app/454350/allnews/

Let everyone know, this is a DoD remake with huge mod potential.

Re: Days Of War 2017 (Jan 26 Early Access) $24.99

Postby Quisp » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Hello Everyone!!!!

This is the DOD remake we have been waiting for, spread the word, let Doom know, get people talking.

The time has come.

Check in and let us know you're here. HELLO!!!!!!

Thanks.

Postby Quisp » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Well after playing or should I say trying to play I will have to sadly say I can not recommend at this point.

They took the Donner remake map out because Valve complained about IP rights.

As much as I want to like this game it's just not ready for prime time (yet).

And since they took out Donner or whatever they called it I had to ask for a refund and will wait to see if this matures, but until then I'll go back to DoDs.

If anyone else has played let us know what you think.

Thanks

Postby The Advent » Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm

I'm here kind of, but I don't have a rig that can run games right now. I'm running a sony vaio ultrabook.

Postby Verman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 pm

I've had the game for a few months now. I check in every so often but servers are dead. It looks like it might be fun. But, with no one playing it, probably going to be a flop.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Return to The barracks