[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Car shopping? Carfax for two more weeks.

Car shopping? Carfax for two more weeks.

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.

Car shopping? Carfax for two more weeks.

Postby Panzerschrek » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:29 pm

My family was looking for a car for a while and when we finally got serious about it I registered for carfax. Well, we have a car now and I still have a few weeks before I have to cancel it to not get charged another month.

If you are looking to look some cars up, just PM me with the VINs and I can pm you the link, or forward the email they send me. I should have this for another two weeks or so. I'm going to cancel the service on April 4th, cause I'll be going to vegas and might forget when I get back. :lol:

I would prefer doing it this way because I don't want to give the account and pass to someone who might potentially change the email and pass, and cause complications when I try to cancel the carfax subscription.

Postby Ze Juden » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm

VIN # JH4KA8173PC003160
Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby [spoon] » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:46 am

Hey Juden,
Just going based on price/condition but that isn't such a great deal. looks to be in far nicer condition though there's no mileage listed. CL has a bunch of other Legends if that is what you are looking for and they're all in the $4k range :D

Postby Spud » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:08 am

Spoon i think that is judens car that he is trying to sell. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Postby Ze Juden » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:32 am

Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby Panzerschrek » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Sorry for the wait there juden. I'm not too sure how to do this. I could print it, then scan it, but that seems like a waste of ink. Let me try to print to file or something. It looks like the car is okay though. I'll post again when I get it.

EDIT:

Okay. I saved it as an .xps file called zejuden. I uploaded it here.

.xps wouldn't work for me at first, I had to bind it directly to internet explorer because it kept opening in firefox. After I did that, it opened just fine. In case you run into it also. Good luck with the car.

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale