[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Microsoft Playtesting

Microsoft Playtesting

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.

Microsoft Playtesting

Postby UW Ness » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 pm

So my friend signed up for this several months ago at , after he signed up he got a call about 3 weeks later, and since then he has gone in to Microsoft and playtested some games twice, and gotten some software as payment.

So the first time he went in, he got a copy of Gears of War 2 for free, and this time, he got Microsoft Office Professional 2007. So we posted it on Craigslist, sold it same day for $300. Easiest 300 I've ever seen. And the weird thing, he was playtesting L4D! :lol:

So I signed right up, anybody near Redmond WA might want to sign up. I know I'd be interested in doing some playtesting for an hour and a half to get paid with some software I could either use or sell for a substantial profit!

Postby Ze Juden » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Lol yeah I signed up and have gotten two calls so far. First one I missed cuz of the snow and what not. Yesterday I got a call again to see if I was eligble for the upcoming one but I didnt pass. The dude was asking me scales of 1-10 and hours played of a whole bunch of different games and I said 0 /no to all the microsoft games like a dumbasss and was told "Im not the gamer they are looking for"

Lesson learned lie your ass off and slurp microcock for free software next time.

EDIT: Oh yeah Microsoft Project Standard is a big seller too 300 - 400+ a pop.
Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale