[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - sold

sold

Please manage your own posts. If an item sells, list as sold. All posts will be deleted in 30 days.

sold

Postby The Advent » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm

I have a brand new never opened dell inspiron mini netbook. I'm selling this due to I need to make up for a silly purchase I made and now I don't have the money to pay off all of my credit card.

The specs are

Intel Atom n270 running at 1.6Ghz
1gb of memory
160gb HD
built in internet card and webcam
and windows xp home edition.

This retails for the price I'm selling it at but if you get it from me you can avoid the tax and you get whats left of the 2 year warranty (ends November of 2010). I can also sell you for an extra 50 bucks an external CD/DVD drive made by LG (with install disk and and cord).
Last edited by The Advent on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The Advent » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Return to The {P.O.W} Virtual Garage Sale