[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Multiple asshats to ban...

Multiple asshats to ban...

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Multiple asshats to ban...

Postby whatthe » Fri May 25, 2007 12:04 am

PEW PEW PEW / UR PROBABLY A MEXICAN
STEAM_0:1:12362365

bad_d0g
STEAM_0:0:14711546

a friend
STEAM_0:1:13321481

The man

Grunmich

This all happened on Rails. Allies were being overrun on several rounds, and subsequently took out their frustration on each other.

Not only did they not stop after I verbally warned them, it got worse. Every single one of the players mentioned above ended up shooting/nading in Allied spawn, repeatedly.

At least three of them got autokicked, then came back and did the same thing over again.

Please ban accordingly... Dozer was there, as was Yodamao, [RH] Killer Chick, Cat's Pajamas, Mayhem (not Mayham), etc.

Gawd this was horrible.

Postby yoda_mao » Fri May 25, 2007 1:22 am

Um, I second that sentiment. Shortbus for those folks.

Postby BulletSponge » Fri May 25, 2007 9:26 pm

a friend / The man / Grunmich
/

PEW PEW PEW / UR PROBABLY A MEXICAN
STEAM_0:1:12362365
/

bad_d0g
STEAM_0:0:14711546
/

Rommelized

Postby Quisp » Sat May 26, 2007 12:12 am

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:14 pm

All Perma Banned

Postby whatthe » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 pm

Postby lilGenie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:35 pm

I am little late in posting here, but out of those in the list, I think, bad_d0g is
not a bad dog. Though I cannot vouch for him as I do not know him well
enough to call him a friend, but he is a good player. I have played with him
several times, and he brings quality to the team as in he tries to respond to
the "need backup" calls, and brings competitiveness to the game.

Perhaps what he did was just the one time incident in his initial visits to the
POW server. Because I have definitely played with him after that date and
I found him what I have already explained in my above paragraph. Though,
I am nobody to recommend anything, but if I may, I would recommend for
a second chance for him. After all, there are so many among us that were
let off on more serious charges.

p.s.: I am sorry for making a post in this section. And I was not even a
witness to the incident. But as you may have noticed by now that I don't
make unnecessary post here or in recruitment section per policy of POW.

Postby Crud » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:41 pm

LilGennie he has applied for unban .

Maybe this should be there instead of here... just FYI..

Postby lilGenie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:48 pm

Return to Solitary Confinement