[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - snafu

snafu

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

snafu

Postby whatthe » Thu May 31, 2007 10:20 pm

STEAM_0:0:10659

http://powdod.hlstatsx.com/?mode=player ... ayer=29754

The guy 1) keeps spamming voice chat with his voice program whatever... including use of language over and over again. repeatedly says "snafu is god" on voice... and 2) TK/TW several times in spawn, or TKing in general.

I do have to note that several teammates felt it necessary to be vigilantes and silence him by way of TK. It was a big mess...
Last edited by whatthe on Thu May 31, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby MIKLOMIKLOMIKLO » Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 pm

and the next map join alies and do the same stuff. bery loco guy

Postby oxygencube » Thu May 31, 2007 10:51 pm

Matt. 7:1-2 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Thu May 31, 2007 11:18 pm

Gators football champs 07 woohoo

snafu

Postby Cats » Thu May 31, 2007 11:23 pm

STEAM_0:0:10659

Same trick to the story.
snafu spams the voice chat with "snafu is god' and other jazz. Did so throughout 3 maps.

snafu also TKs, TWs, and generally avoids contributing positively to the game.

Some trick prevented easy muting, I eventually just set my voice-receive level to nil.

Postby [disney] co-ops » Thu May 31, 2007 11:33 pm

He did played indian music as well. :wink:

Postby whatthe » Thu May 31, 2007 11:48 pm

snafu:

As for teammates that were TKing snafu... some of them joined Axis and Allied on/off. I've cut out the scores, but would at least like to point out who was on the server at that time. It was getting out of hand, no doubt, but I really didn't think my teammates had to resort to TKing. It solved no problems, made the game very unbearable, and was just plain outrageous...

HOWEVER I do have to note that -ThieF-One-(Krylon threw a nade into our spawn as the round was still going on, killing two of us (myself included).

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:37 am

voice_enable 0
Mute all.

Just remember to turn it back on later.

Postby Village Idiot » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:59 am

Wow...sounds like even the shortbus may be too good for this guy.
Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:49 am

even better pics

Thats how much he disrupted the game and yes there were some tks i observed unfortunatly
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Crud » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:52 am

:x

Postby BulletSponge » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:00 am

Here's just a bit more evidence.

I don't know how possible this is, but is there anyway to get a couple more of your members that play a good deal of time (particulary later in the evening early morning (PST) that could get at least kick powers?

or failing that, who could we PM to get some help?

We had to deal with this for 90 minutes .... and on Salerno it was just a joke...almost immediately, we had to try to instruct people how to mute in game ... and with this guy using some form of hack to unmute very 3 or 4 minutes, we had to continuously monitor this just so we could hear the few teammates that were attempting to communicate.

Once the frustration level hit, guys couldn't help but try to shut this dude up by tking him...which just lead to more chaos as a few of us tried to get players to stop. We finally resorted to trying to get him to TK us so the autoban would kick in, but for two maps he flirted with the maximimum before it finally happened on Verdun.

look at the round wins .... sheesh

As for Krylon, I think he should be on your watch list because he was shooting in spawn on Verdun with Dozer trying to get him to stop and the nade chuck on Salerno ... which could be justified if he wasn't aware of the rules

Postby Quisp » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:29 am

Sorry guys I didn't notice until it was to late.

Postby BulletSponge » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:35 pm

Make sure to pop on vent, I might have my comment on away but I might be around, set your comment to like ADMIN NEEDED!!
Other admins are sometimes on vent also, I used to be the late late night admin but with this job now I only stay up till about 2am est max.

BTW, if somebody is team killing in spawn and no admins are around try and get him to tk you as much as possible so you can get an autoban. I don't mean shoot at him, but stand around him and he will kill you generally. Worked for me before I got admin. We are also discussing voteban among us to see what we can do on that front.

Next

Return to Solitary Confinement