[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Total disregard...

Total disregard...

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Total disregard...

Postby Crud » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:02 pm

Ok this one really pissed me off. :x

This morning I get on and work on getting the server populated.
Hammey and Spo come on and we start our morning Bazooka mele war.
Others show up some leave some stay.... wish this one had not stayed.
:roll:

STEAM_0:0:716495

Loved to TK and TM, especially TM, even better if POW member.
Tried everything to get this player to stop.
No form of communication worked.

Finely
Cpt Ukulele showed up and specked him for a while.
He tried to take a demo and said something was fishy with this one!?!?!?!
Of course as soon as
Uku showed up he stopped TKing and TMing.

This one was no dummy he knew how to play the game.
So not a NOOB and thinks the rules do not apply to him/her.

I would really love it if I never saw this player ever again.

Thanks.

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 am

Postby Crud » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:11 am

He team wounded Spo and Hammer as well... sheesh.... :roll:

This player knew exactly what they were doing at all times.
Knew precisely how much to shoot us without killing us...
Knew they were braking the rules and was enjoying it.

Man you analyze the hell out of stuff
Ukulele... sometimes I feel I am in a court of law when I try to get you to help out online. :?

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:44 am

Look, I'm not analyzing anything, I'm just telling what I saw from my side, especially since you mentioned I was demo-ing him. I'm not saying he didn't do anything, I'm saying I didn't see him do anything and that no one else complained about him while I was there, that's all.

I can oblige with a kick if you tell me someone keeps shooting in spawn, that sort of things. If you ask me to ban someone because he teamwounded twice and I get to see him not do anything wrong for 10 minutes, I'll be hesitant, depending on the person asking for the ban. If it turns out the guy shot you once in spawn, and then once later unintentionally in the middle of a firefight, and you just say "this guy is teamwounding like crazy!", and I ban him, and he pops up on the forum, I'll be the one responsible and I'll be the one looking like an ass. You see what I mean? There are some people whose assessment I trust, and others' I prefer to corroborate. I don't mean to be rude, just how I see it. When you, Crud, ask me to ban someone, please just stick to an objective description of the problem; he's teamwounding "like crazy" or "loves to tk" or "needs to go" doesn't help me much in figuring the right course of action. If you tell me he's been teamwounding 3 times several people in spawn, right to the limit before killing them, it's already more descriptive and I can act on that. So please just be clear and precise, and don't be excited.

When Doom has the time to look into it, he'll be banned. If not, we have his ID now and the next time there's the slightest issue with him, he'll be banned too.
Last edited by Cpt Ukulele on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Crud » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:59 am

:roll:

Return to Solitary Confinement