[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Lord Advent is hacking

Lord Advent is hacking

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Lord Advent is hacking

Postby near » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:03 am

Name: {P.O.W.}_Lord Hackvent (aka) {P.O.W.}_Lord Advent
Steam ID: 0:0:928694 (Dual Steam ID's)

I have reason to believe Lord Advent is using dual Steam ID's and hacking on your server. I have screenshots of an in game steam id and 2 demos of him hacking. He prescopes people coming around corners and at one point shoots directly through a wall.

Lord Advent was using the alias HackVent

Demo Download 1
http://files.filefront.com/hackventdem/ ... einfo.html

Demo Download 2
http://files.filefront.com/hackvent2dem ... einfo.html

Postby The Advent » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 am

I use 1 ID for my main and the other was a gift from someone and i use that from time to time for fun.

Although I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone in the clan as a defense i feel you need one.

The "prescope" you are referring to is me hearing footsteps and or hearing a sound such as someone priming a nade from a rifle.

As for the unscoped shots that I was making that you were specing me on and then "calling' me on it, is simply done with enough practice.

Also what you called me out on was the knowing were people are, thats due checking corners.

I can't remember what else you complained about but last and well least, Hackvent really wouldn't be an alias if your a reg in the server.

If there is something else that I missed let me know and I'll school you on that too.

The game isn't that hard when you have been playing the game for as long as I have.

*edit* I don't see what the 2nd screen shot is supposed to be

Postby youngTOM » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:43 am

yay. Hi Hackvent. This is Phoenix :)

anyway. having downloaded AND viewed parts of the demos (and being a "victim" of some of his "1337h4x") I don't really see anything "shady". The shots he's "prescoped" are fundamental tbh. I do the same when rifling and sniping, it's easy to lead shots when you know how fast of a reaction time you have, and I'd be able to tell direction if I had my ingame sound on.

I'm not posting this because I feel Hackvent really needs defending. First, his reaction to being accused wasn't typical of someone who hacks; and second, I feel that you, Near, need to know where I stand on this. It's one thing to privately defend someone, everyone is a badass when they're miles away from people who can say differently. Near, as a member of my team, you need to know, that I, as your teammate/leader, don't agree with you on this one. You've had my back when I've justly needed it, but I'm not going to defend your inappropriateness here.

GG to you Hackvent, nice talkin to you afterwards.

Tom, aka {.LeSs} Phoenix

Postby Verman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:06 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Crazycarl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:42 am

Postby UW Ness » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 am

Postby The Advent » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 am

Postby UW Ness » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 am

Postby Sparky » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:05 am

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:02 am

Sorry but he does hack. to prove it.

Postby youngTOM » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:54 am

Postby General Nuisance » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:05 pm

ImageImage

Troll