[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - a fuckingmratedgame..growacock (Round 2)

a fuckingmratedgame..growacock (Round 2)

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

a fuckingmratedgame..growacock (Round 2)

Postby UW Ness » Wed May 21, 2008 7:45 am

So there was another guy using this name, I'm not sure if Mayham posted someone else or if there were actually two of these guys, but here's the for another one. Nevermind, according to the stats, they were both on last night.

Both of these guys were on the server late last night with myself, Mayhem, and S10, and one or both were doing some TKing and TWing on Kalt, as well as spamming some annoying laugh on voice chat. When the map changed to Flash, this guy changed his name to { P.O.W }_1080ﻯ and started team killing everyone on the team. The autoban got him, but I don't want to see him back. Looking at his stats, I'm wondering if he and the guy Mayham posted were taking turns being asshats or something. S10 said he tried to mute the guy spamming the laugh, but it wouldn't stay muted. But nothing is showing up in their stats log, it's almost as if they joined (and left and rejoined over and over) but nothing else was recorded. I don't know if the autoban removes all your stats (I wouldn't think that it would...) or what, regardless, they were breaking the rules apparently together, just ban them both I'd say.

Edit: Their actions must not be showing up in the stats, because the entire time they were on, we never had enough players to make it 6 vs. 6, and it needs to be at least that for stats to record, as I recall. But as I said, both of these guys were acting up. Mayham even kicked one of them a couple times.

Postby S1080 » Wed May 21, 2008 2:45 pm

a fuckingmratedgame..growacock

STEAM_0:1:9655939

Originally came into game with "a fuckingmratedgame..growacock" as his name, then began spamming and impersonating multiple people on the server at the time. He then tried to impersonate me while spamming and tking, before being autobanned. The mic spam was unmuteable also.

The guy spamming the laugh was a different guy was the one Mayham posted in the other thread and is a different guy. He was unmuteable also.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Fri May 23, 2008 7:54 am

banned

Return to Solitary Confinement