[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - [REGS]_Bullet-Magnet

[REGS]_Bullet-Magnet

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

[REGS]_Bullet-Magnet

Postby UW Ness » Sat May 24, 2008 9:48 pm

This guy has been a regular for a long time, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has been fed up with his constant whining, aptitude to switch to the winning team, and berating of just about everyone on his team. Today on Lennon, he was doing all of the above as usual, we had an MG on our first, and he said he was going to TK the next person to set up an MG over the first. Then, he actually did it. This isn't the first time he's threatened to do something like this, but it is the first time I've seen him actually TK like that on purpose.

I'm not very happy about this. All of the things mentioned above are things we shouldn't have to worry about from other players, especially someone wearing the REGS tag. Several other POWs were on, including S10 and Spud, along with a good number of regulars. I would like something to be done about him.

Postby Fire Marshal » Sat May 24, 2008 10:29 pm

It is unfortunate that a long time Reg would get his name added to this section of the forums.

Sadly, I do agree with you. If he is on my team, one of the first things I do is mute his ass.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat May 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Postby Kapo » Sat May 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Postby UW Ness » Sun May 25, 2008 12:19 am

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 am

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby lilGenie » Sun May 25, 2008 9:27 am

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sun May 25, 2008 10:24 am

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Quisp » Sun May 25, 2008 10:45 am

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sun May 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Postby RiBBeD » Sun May 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sun May 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby SeanConnery » Mon May 26, 2008 10:35 am

He can get quite verbal during ingame moments. Granted that I'm probably right under him in the amount I talk but I definetly dont think a full ban is in order. Doesnt really sound like thats being discussed to much anyway. A boot in the ass once in awhile serves a good purpose, I know I've had my fair share of being told to shut the hell up.

Postby Grim_Death » Thu May 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Postby Verman » Fri May 30, 2008 3:51 am

Rules

The Solitary Confinement forum is for reporting people. If you are not a witness, the reported, or a {P.O.W) Member please refrain from posting.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Next

Return to Solitary Confinement