[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Name changing annoyance

Name changing annoyance

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Name changing annoyance

Postby UW Ness » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm

There was at least one guy on earlier today, who was changing names, spamming loud stuff over in game chat like a train horn and a guy screaming, and some TKing too. He'd just do it over and over (playing as someone else on the server's name), TK a guy and leave, then come back under a different name and continue.

Cuz of this, I don't know if there was more than one or not. But here's the steam ID for at least one:

STEAM_0:0:17484002

Someone doing this got kicked and banned, but I don't know who did it, or if it was the autoban. looks to be his stats page, but usually if autoban kicks in it automatically hides their stats, and it says he only TKed twice... that's what's making me think there's more than one. Also, at one point he named himself { P.O.W }_Ness or something like that, and it isn't showing up in his aliases... But at any rate, whether this was the only guy or not, he needs a permaban. People were getting very annoyed.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Check the members for a thread about this and how to find them ness.

Postby UW Ness » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm

This guy wasn't using that same thing as far as I could tell, although he was mimicking other players, it wasn't exactly the same (like the difference in my name versus his version of my name). So when I typed status in console, it was easy to pick out his steam ID from the rest. When I got his ID before I posted he was banned one way or another, so I couldn't be sure if there was another perp or not.

Return to Solitary Confinement