[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Zerosix & Kevin

Zerosix & Kevin

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Zerosix & Kevin

Postby Quisp » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:21 am

I would like to thank GM for getting rid of these 2 last night.

The problem last night (and many times previous) zerosix and kevin start
to shovel each other in spawn. This time we were on donner (axis) and
they continued this all the way down the left street.

After asking them to stop they continued this action again the next time
out of spawn.

I will just add, this has been an on-going problem with zerosix lately, not
just last night. I have lost count on how many nights/times I have asked
him to stop this stuff - with no luck at getting him to stop ever.

Last night General Mayham brought out the stick and banned zerosix.
(not knowing it was zerosix because he was using the name "gare it")

A minute later, as I was MG'ing in the window above axis 2nd flag on
donner. Kevin came up behind me and started shoveling me until General
Mayham brought out the stick again and did away with him also.

I am mentioning this only because I don't think GM's ban was permanent
and because of the ongoing distraction zerosix has been as of late.
Others start to see this stuff and then they start doing this and before you
know it the server is a mess and people start to leave and the server dies.

Let's hope these two get the message and stop this crap.

Again, Thanks GM for taking action.

Postby Crud » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 pm

:shock:

Postby General_Mayham » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Both bans were the 5 minute, "get a clue" type bans. I have a hard time believing that zero-six is actually the one on his computer doing this childish crap. I hope it's his little brother/sister/? and not him. As for Kevin, same thing, just a slap to remind him it's a no-no, plus I believe that Gare-it started the whole thing anyway. S-1080 asked why I kicked Gare-it and I told him that he was being an ASS_HAT, and he was.

GM

Postby The Advent » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 am

Postby Crud » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm

If this is a case of my little pony using my account, maybe a permanent Ban to get them in here and explain!?
Maybe they are not aware their account is being used for stupidness?
:?

Postby Kevin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:16 pm

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:53 am

Perma bans next time. The rules are very clear, especially to regulars like these two. I’m getting tired of hearing about zerosix’ antics of late.

Postby Kevin » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:40 pm

I was already permanently banned for flashing my flashlight at quispy. :oops:

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Postby Kevin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:12 am

Postby Quisp » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:50 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:40 am

Postby Crud » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 am

Postby Kevin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm

quispy is exaggerating. also, im already permanently banned so dont worry about it.

Postby Quisp » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Next

Return to Solitary Confinement