[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Zerosix & Kevin

Zerosix & Kevin

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Postby exanimo » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:50 pm

You know what's an exaggeration? Your server.

I've been playing for a while now at Prisoner of War's server under many different names, but mostly exanimo. While I don't play it much, I will play whenever I'm asked to by my friend Zerosix.

I've always felt bad when playing this game, and now I see why after reading this thread. I wouldn't be writing this response if it wasn't for your terrible attitude you've shown towards this player, Kevin. Your aggression towards people who don't share the same philosophy of gaming as you do makes me very frustrated.

Your exaggeration of rules is mind numbingly absurd. I almost feel nervous every time I join your server, and no one should feel that way when playing a game. I don't think I've ever been in a server that takes the fun out of a game as much as Prisoner of War's has. Throughout my Day of Defeat: Source career I've been yelled at, kicked, and banned for the most ridiculous reasons.

While I know that team killing is looked down upon, and I can completely agree with this, I still feel you go way too far with the rules. You say it is a "mature" server with a "mature" play style and conservative rules. But I think the way you treat others is incredibly immature and self serving.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you did ban someone for using a flashlight.

Your server completely ruined this game for me.
Here's my SteamID, STEAM_0:1:330562

Please ban me now so I have an excuse to not have fun when I'm asked to play with Zerosix.

Postby Wendt » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 am

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 am

Postby exanimo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:53 am

Last edited by exanimo on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Postby DArkness » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby -REC » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Postby RiBBeD » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 pm

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby DOZER » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 pm

Postby Verman » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:30 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby exanimo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am

I knew while deciding to post this that I would be against 99.9% of the people playing. But I came into the problem section of your forums with a post to disagree with the rules, and some banning.

I think -REC does a good job at explaining the issues, and while I know that it's an agree to disagree kind of situation, I just thought I should express my feelings I've had towards the only server I have basically ever played on for nearly the last year.

While I came in a little hot headed, I guess I should have expected most of the responses I got. But I've gotten what I asked for and most of you have proven my point.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't worry, I'm done now. And <3 You -REC for your respectable response.
Last edited by exanimo on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Stop feeding the troll.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Fire Marshal » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Solitary Confinement