[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Ricework clan

Ricework clan

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Ricework clan

Postby Quisp » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 am

I was on when this was happening, however, took no action for two reasons.

First, there were like six of them, all on the same stacked team, and they were steam rolling our team, round after round (not much fun). So it wasn't as big of a priority as getting my team off their butts and into the game.

Second, it was getting into the time period when the server starts to drop off in population. Kicking any of them would have probably encouraged the lot of them to leave and the server would have probably died shortly after.

And on a hypocritical note, the axis MGs would neither move up or give up their MGs and were spending the entire losing round camped at our own spawn. When they would not listen to me to move the hell up, I was dropping smoke in front of them myself.

It was frustrating Quisp and I'm sorry I didn't do more. I get very few opportunities to play anymore and 50% of the current maps played, I feel are just no fun, so I was trying to make the best of it on maps I still enjoy playing on.

On a side note...

I have not been working on Villa lately because I have something else in the works. It's getting down to the making of lists of the little things like misaligned textures and such. I hoping to release a test version of this second map attempt soon.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Quisp » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Postby Crud » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Postby Crud » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Return to Solitary Confinement