Problem Player

Report problem players here. Please include Steam ID when posting.

Problem Player

Postby Ownagebus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 am

I have been playing on PoW Server from early DoD days till now. I have played as: Ukozuna, Silent-Rage, Uko, and Ownagebus.

I have always enjoyed playing on this server however lately there have been some problem players... Actually one of your own members.

Giggles.

Tonight while playing all I hear from her was "Oh i'll perm ban you for that!", "Change your name, or I'll perm ban you!", "Dont shoot in spawn or i'll perm ban you right away!".

So I said "I think you're being a power monger". I got kicked.

I came back and asked my I was kicked, and said "I didn't swear or anything."

I was then told that "you were not in the conversation I was having"

I said "Well this is a public server, and a public game, I have a right to talk and say anything I want as long as I don't swear". I was then Kicked and banned.

I don't think I need to say anything else, and if PoW would like me to find a different server I can sure do that.

Thanks for your time.

Postby POW Giggles » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:36 am

Ok wow......Shall we start,

Tonight on Avalanche I moved the piano in the way of the axis from their second to our apartments. This guy gets on his mic starts complaining how "I was being stupid" and "wasting time" and it was an "Exploit". Pff oh dear someone’s picking on Giggles like I could care......... Then I told him "Shut up play the game". He says, "I’m stupid and we don’t need apartments". By now im getting irritated yes...........Then he says, "Why don’t you shut up Bitch". And yes I said "Good thing others know how to play this game. Do you take stupid pills for that?"

Then the map Changes........

And Within 5 mins someone shoots in spawn. I hit my normal "Don’t shoot in spawn" And say it on the mic. And then some T3 guy changes his name to be ?HaCK? Or something like that.... So I say over the mic....I "wish" you wouldn’t use the word hack in your name. (Since just last week I had to ban to true hacker with Hack in their name. And people complain about the guy hacking if the word is there) I did not demand it. But anyways while I was trying to x-plain this to the T3 guy, Ownagebus wouldn’t shut the hell up. He was getting all high and mighty saying "I cant say what other peoples names are" and "This is a public server. You can’t tell others what to do on it"..... So guess what a-hole I kicked ya.

Anyone disagree with that?

Then he comes back and starts on me again, after I just asked some people not to shoot in spawn. Saying "So is team wounding ok?" I say no and that if I know its on purpose I will perma ban. (Thinking this little turd came back to shoot me and he thinks its going to be ok) Then he starts with the "oh your abusing your admin", oh "your a power monger" so yeah I gave him a 5 min time out.

I kept my cool
Witnesses.....LUSH, hkd.CocaCola, MaXiMuS They where here for both maps this was going on.

So yes ownage screw with me anymore and I will give you a reason to need a different server.

And now Advents on to protect me from the evil yay.

Re: Problem Player

Postby Verman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:17 am

Ownagebus wrote:I said "Well this is a public server, and a public game, I have a right to talk and say anything I want as long as I don't swear".

This is not true. The POW server is our house. We just have the doors open to the public.

Sounds to me like Mizz Giggles was dealing with things you don't understand and you stuck your nose in. By doing so, you became part of the problem.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Ownagebus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:39 am

POW Giggles wrote:Ok wow......Shall we start,

Tonight on Avalanche I moved the piano in the way of the axis from their second to our apartments. This guy gets on his mic starts complaining how "I was being stupid" and "wasting time" and it was an "Exploit". Pff oh dear someone’s picking on Giggles like I could care......... Then I told him "Shut up play the game". He says, "I’m stupid and we don’t need apartments". By now im getting irritated yes...........Then he says, "Why don’t you shut up Bitch". And yes I said "Good thing others know how to play this game. Do you take stupid pills for that?"

Then the map Changes........

And Within 5 mins someone shoots in spawn. I hit my normal "Don’t shoot in spawn" And say it on the mic. And then some T3 guy changes his name to be ?HaCK? Or something like that.... So I say over the mic....I "wish" you wouldn’t use the word hack in your name. (Since just last week I had to ban to true hacker with Hack in their name. And people complain about the guy hacking if the word is there) I did not demand it. But anyways while I was trying to x-plain this to the T3 guy, Ownagebus wouldn’t shut the hell up. He was getting all high and mighty saying "I cant say what other peoples names are" and "This is a public server. You can’t tell others what to do on it"..... So guess what a-hole I kicked ya.

Anyone disagree with that?

Then he comes back and starts on me again, after I just asked some people not to shoot in spawn. Saying "So is team wounding ok?" I say no and that if I know its on purpose I will perma ban. (Thinking this little turd came back to shoot me and he thinks its going to be ok) Then he starts with the "oh your abusing your admin", oh "your a power monger" so yeah I gave him a 5 min time out.

I kept my cool
Witnesses.....LUSH, hkd.CocaCola, MaXiMuS They where here for both maps this was going on.

So yes ownage screw with me anymore and I will give you a reason to need a different server.

And now Advents on to protect me from the evil yay.

I cant get a screen shot or a recording of what was said.

You lie.

The problem had nothing at all to do what any piano.

The problem was with how you held your self in the server. Making threats to straight up ban without giving warnings.

"oh your abusing your admin" I never said this line.

"I cant say what other peoples names are" and "This is a public server. You can’t tell others what to do on it" - I never said these things either.

Giggles, you threatened PERMA BAN on every little thing.

All i ever did was give you my opinion of you, and it did not deserver a kick, let alone twice.

You need to grow up a bit, and admit to your action. Not lie about it.

I have no reason to lie about anything, and am not trying to get you in super duper trouble. I just want others to see what kind of player/member/admin you were being.

All in all ive not come across anyone else in PoW that comes off the way that you do.

But go ahdead and keep threatening perma bans on me and everyone else that you dont like. Makes ya look great!

Giggles in my opinion you make PoW look very bad.

Oh and Giggles, I could have made an hour long post picking at every little lie you just wrote. (Yes, your post is filled with lies) But I wont. I'll let this go, and let others start to notice the "Problem" that is you on the server.

To everyone else in PoW, thanks you're awesome I have enjoyed years with the PoW server.

Postby POW Giggles » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Wow you are pathetic aren’t you :lol: . Ived said what happened i could care less what you type :P . Have a nice life 8) . I’m done with this and you :!: .

Next time try to fight a battle with someone else. I’ve played way to long. :wink: This mind game your trying to play really doesn’t affect me at all :lol: .

Oh my god i just had a brain fart.. :twisted: (yes i had to type it because it was a awesome one) :twisted:

Life is good. :D

Postby Crud » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I was on and you were very close to me wiping out the ban stick on you!

Now I don't mind a little quip once in a while but what you called our wonderful
Giggles over voice chat on my team after you got kicked and came back is far as I am concerned a bannable offense.
I am still quite mad about it and you better apologize real quick.... :wink:
However I think it's to late in your case.

As to her lying, sorry I was there all pretty straight up as to what happened.
Also arguing instead of apologizing is not helping your odds of not getting and remaining permanently banned.

Not sure also where you get off thinking our server is here just for little old you....

Have noticed you playing for a while on our server and have never had a problem with you until now.

Have fun playing on other servers.

-BYE-

Return to Solitary Confinement