[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - S Ten-Eighty (S1080)

S Ten-Eighty (S1080)

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

S Ten-Eighty (S1080)

Postby S1080 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:51 pm

Hey guys! I have been playing on the POW server since DODS was released. I've had lots of fun getting to know POWs and other players on the server and in vent. I play regularly and really enjoy playing on the server. You guys are a lot of fun to play with as well as banter with. I would love to be a part of this great group of people who are fun to play with. :)
~ S1080

Postby Quisp » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:08 pm

maybe if you can figure out how to fix your sig without rommel's help :lol:

Postby Crud » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:53 pm

Hay S1080 good on ya for posting Bud! :D

You know the drill one day this could all be yours! :wink:

P.s.
Stop shooting me!
:shock: :P

Postby Quisp » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:40 pm

good job fixing the sig, now can you shove 12 cookies in your mouth like darkness :lol:

Postby S1080 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:45 pm

That's a lot of cookies! I think I will leave the cookies up to Darkness. :)

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:51 am

gg n00b. :wink:
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby S1080 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:23 pm

Thanks Bib...

Postby S1080 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 am

Thanks again for the honor of wearing the tags! :)

Postby Moto24 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 pm

congats 1080, I just saw you got POW tags.

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:00 am

hay 1080 8)
how r u so good with the sniper :?:
i try to pop in and out like u but
it just doesnt work so good for me lol :wink:
hay i play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me im not all abought my kills and deaths but more abought my flag captures,how many times i help my teammates and how many times i save my teammates.....Thanx

Return to Recruitment