[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - 1st.Lt.shyhermti

1st.Lt.shyhermti

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

1st.Lt.shyhermti

Postby shyhermit » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:26 am

Hello all fellow members of {P.O.w} I started as shyhermti abut 2-3 years ago an this was ne of my first servers, I reconize a few name from ver the timee. I have earned th rank 1st.Lt on your server stas, and would ask if I could ware the tag {P.O.w} as I have bin playin gon here for 2-3 years now and am a {P.O.W} st.Lt Yes alot of you wont reconize my name for a few reasons, 1) I work 12-14 hours/day in the oilfeild, 2) I never know what to say on forums, so I just play the, but I know theres a few of you in there that do reconize the name, Im a solid playe and Im all for te team. I think after 2-3 years of play I deserve the honor of wareing the {P.O.W} tag.

Postby Verman » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:26 am

Welcome to the forums.

First off we deside who does and does not wear our taggs. So please do not wear them until you are asked.
http://www.prisonerofwarclan.com/forums ... php?t=4585

Second, we have people who have much more in-game time who are in line a head of you. If you had read some of the other recruitment threads you would already know we recruit people we know and like. For this to happen you need to post more and get on ventrillo and talk to people. We like to get to know people.

I'm sure others will chime in, in time.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:12 am

Don't go piling on him now about this tag thing.

Anyways, took him long enough to get back to my last PM lol, I sent it back on May 1st, just got a reply.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 am

You have to pay attention to details.

Reading stickies at the beginning of the sub forums is pretty much the best place to start.

Jumping the gun wasn't the best way to mark your return.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Ahh geez... :roll:

Well Steamboat_Willy_Sr is right please read the .
Ummm just putting on the tags has landed you .
Which is a very bad place to be....

I think you maybe just miss understood how it works here at POW, although seeing how you have said you have been here for a while, I would think you should know better.
As
Sr has said it takes a while.
We have quite a lot of people waiting to be in our family and that really is what POW is a family. :wink:

.. and we all know how families get when some one just barges into the house and tries to move in they can get a bit annoyed.
So please at this point take the TAGS off and apologize and all will be wellish. :D

Psst read the !
:wink:

Postby shyhermit » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 am

Return to Recruitment