[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - yo

yo

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

yo

Postby nrr » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Postby BIG BROOKS » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:09 pm

ImageImage

Postby Sparky » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:46 pm

My friend and I loved that game back in the day, whatever day that was :P

I'll now return you to the present thread.

Postby nrr » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Postby Sparky » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:01 am

This is not quality recruitment material, and doesn't really belong in here. If anything, it will be held as an example of how 'not' to get recruited. There is a You tube topic in the barracks, which is where this belongs.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:18 am

I must say I have been a bit confused by this one and that is why I have not said anything.....

I am completely perplexed.
:?

Postby nrr » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:54 am

Gee, lighten up guys. I could've come in here and posted the exact same thread that's been posted 50 times over already, and then subtly (or not so subtly) hinted for a while that I'd really really like it if you guys considered me, but pardon me if I find all that a little boring.

All I was doing was saying Hi and trying to have a little fun with it. I'm not here to kiss everyone's ass and give you puppy dog eyes until you finally let me into your gang 3 years down the track, I'm here to shoot you all, get shot by you, and have a whole bunch of fun while we're doing it. ;)

So feel free to use me as a poster boy for how to not get recruited if you want. All I wanted to do was come and say hey and get to know you guys a bit, and I hope we can have some fun blowing each other up on the server without taking it all too seriously. I'll be the guy capping your flags and flanking your MG's to punch them in the back of the head. :D

Postby Verman » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 am

Well sence you did read some of the other posts, you know how it goes.

The reason the other posts are so boring is because we take being a POW very serious. We are not a clan of kids. The average age, I would guess is around 30+. We pick our members like most would pick a friend. People we injoy playing with and trust to hold up the good name of POW. So, with that said, let us get to know you, use vent, post in the appropriate place's and lets have some fun.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby nrr » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:53 am

It's a date :D

Look, I don't want you guys to think I'm being disrespectful or anything. Quite the opposite actually. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that nothing anyone says in these threads can get them "in," so to speak, so I was trying to spare you guys another "please please please let me in" thread and be a little more friendly and casual instead. I completely respect that whatever decision you guys make on who gets into your gang, you're fully capable of making on your own without any "help" from new applicants themselves, and that's exactly why this thread doesn't contain a resume or a list of my internet references/accomplishments.

To be perfectly honest with you, it's far more important to me to get to know you guys more and have fun playing with you than it is to put some tags in front of my name anyway. I've been playing here for almost a year now, and I figured it was pretty rude of me to not have dropped by and at least said hi. So I'm sorry if it might have come over the wrong way...

But not as sorry as I am for you guys who aren't down with the alien funk. ;)

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:44 am

While your cruzin' the forums and fix your sig.

Return to Recruitment