[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - hay

hay

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

hay

Postby ksmith » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:21 pm

i would love to join this server i have been plaing on this server for a while naw and decided to join because i found out that there is no other server better than this one.i dont just to be known but to cap flags help my team mates and win at any cost besides team killing.dont get me wrong i dont go crazy over geting flags.if my team mates are trying to get a flag i will move up and hold the enime off as long as i can.and if my team mate need help caping a flag i wont pass him by and leave him stranded just because i have low helth and dont wont to die i will try to cap it with him with the rest of the helth i have
hay i play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me im not all abought my kills and deaths but more abought my flag captures,how many times i help my teammates and how many times i save my teammates.....Thanx

Postby Crud » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Hay there ksmith welcome to the Forums and Recruit thread.
If ya peruse the Sticky about how to join our illustrious POW family it will get you up to speed.
:D

The basics being a good player, but more important is us getting to know you.
Join in on the Forums....
VENT can also be a good place to start and be. :wink:

Seen ya around and all that jazz.
So get to know us and woopy! :D

See ya where the nades rain.
NOW GO GO GO!!!!
:twisted:

help

Postby ksmith » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:55 am

hay i play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me im not all abought my kills and deaths but more abought my flag captures,how many times i help my teammates and how many times i save my teammates.....Thanx

Postby Crud » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:14 am

Well you first need to download Ventrilo from and install it.
Then click on the Ventrilo setup link on the (small) on left side of page, just down from the top.
Which will setup Vent for POW.

You will also have to
or talk to Rommel so he can set up your account, so you can access the Lobby till he set's you up.

Hope that helps... :D

vent

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am

Postby The Advent » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 pm

He means

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:11 pm

:( o ok sorry :cry:

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Postby Verman » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 am

Go and ask.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby ksmith » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Postby ksmith » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 am

Postby Crud » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Sorry to hear of your computer woes ksmith...
Always a bummer.
Hopefully you will get them sorted out soon and get back ater!
:twisted:

Return to Recruitment