[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Recruit Me Please LOL Oh and Thanks !

Recruit Me Please LOL Oh and Thanks !

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

Recruit Me Please LOL Oh and Thanks !

Postby Grogg » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:43 am

:twisted: :wink: I would like you all to consider my application to join your Great organisation, I been playing here for years and hope many more to come. :D

Regards: GROGG !!!!!!

Postby Sgt_Rock » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am

Postby Crud » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:49 am

Hay how did I miss this???? :?

Oh wait I know my baby was born like at 5 am the day before you posted this and I was in new baby nirvana..... or is that endless no sleep land.
Oh snap I am still in that, but now it's all just one big wake time...
Guess I am getting used to this and now starting to function of a sort. :lol:

Well well well if it ain't the DEEEEEP voiced
Grogg himself! :D

Glad you finely posted here, although I could of sworn'n you had posted before?
.....although that could be my befuddled mind again. :roll:

Welcome to the recruit thread and YES you have been here a long time.
I am not going to give you the regular... blaaa.. blaaa... blaaa....

Instead I am going to give you ! :D

Also thanks for joining in on our let'sgetpeopleplayinginthemorningwithabazookawar! :lol:

Always enjoy seeing you on the pixel field....

Cheers
Sir
Crud

Return to Recruitment