[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - A Little Crud!

A Little Crud!

Interested in joining the ranks? Post here.

A Little Crud!

Postby Crud » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:42 pm

Love play'n here....
Been a long time here....

Wish to help a long time here.....
A little Crud in a Clan can go a long way....

Would Love to be a CRUDSTER on the high seas....
.... with the POW boot behind me and me behind the boot....
... or is that boot in my mouth..... hmmm......

Long time think'n...
... would love to help...... with a little Crud of my own...
We all know a little Old Crud can go a long way....

Cheers gang...
Hope you would like some Crud love too!

:wink:

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:18 am

I like crud, he's a pretty cool dude as far as Canadians go ;p
He's been AWOL though on vent.

I still think you'll prolly have to wait till the next round of [R].
When that will be I don't know.

It works like this...Somebody starts singing kumbaya, others join in and we all hold hands, then we watch a deathmatch between baby hedgehogs each named for the possible [R]. If your baby hedgehog dies you are out of the running. We end the kumbaya with a prayer for the fallen, bury the dead and go have a party on their grave welcoming the new [R].

Or something like that.

This one was Shinoobi before we killed him ourselfs

Verman, Reiben and Cpt. Thompson, aren't they cute...

And some are so cute they get invited in, this one is Rommel.
Your so smart, cute and handsome. Oh yes you are, oh yes you are.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:28 am

I don't know why those things would ever come out of the ball position long enough to fight each other. Their junk is touching their chins.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:35 pm

LOL

Postby Crud » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:43 pm

You rock..... the Rommel Bomba, my friend!

I thought my between the line bid... would be a screem in deep space...
Only the Rommel would peel back the layers of recruitment plee...
or is that pee?
Hope to have an [R] one day.
The only reason I have been AWOL on Vent is I'm working like crazy right now!
Also every time I come on Giggles and all are playing GUILD WARS and yelling.
Plus Billy is snoring as well.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

:wink: :D

Postby Quisp » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:32 pm

I'm confused, so which one are you.

Will the real crud please stand up
or

Now thats some real crud
or maybe
There is just to much crud around
I think I'll use this one

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:08 pm

I was just checking on the post I didn't see while I was on vacation.
When I saw a cool dude like rommel had no answers after all that time I had to chime in...replace my own name with whoever created this topics name ;p
Last edited by Rommel on Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Crud » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:52 pm

Those are awesome QUISP. I actually own the Capt. Crud sticker card.
I used to collect them when I was a kid.....
Nice to see all the others too.... sniff!
Brings a tear to my eye....

:wink: :lol:

WOW a Wounder-Wart Hog Comic.... used to read all the underground comics!
Our family was a good friend of Gorge Metzger, he did MoonDog,
even put us all in one of his comics!
Love all that old stuff Harold Head, The Freak Brothers, etc.....

:D

Postby ksmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 am

hay crud :D
hay i play on this server a lot and a lot of people know me im not all abought my kills and deaths but more abought my flag captures,how many times i help my teammates and how many times i save my teammates.....Thanx

Return to Recruitment