If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:15 pm

No i dont know what the hell happend. :!: No i dont want to know why or who. :!: Just unbann me. I was playing as "." I said nothing i did nothing so WTF :evil: ..... A little irritated right now. :x

STEAM_0:0:1514448

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Ok i take that back i said something to do with Rommel and needing not to use the cream that burns off his pubes :twisted: ... But besides that i was a good girl :D ...... And this really sucks waiting here. :x

Postby DArkness » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revenge of the Roman....
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:04 pm

Somebody loves Rommel ;p

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:11 pm

OMFG you have got to be kiding me :x . Would the retard that decided to have a stick up his backside and bann me for makeing a realistic comitt about rommel fess up OR UNBANN me :evil: . this is really pathetic :cry: . It wasnt a 5 min :cry: , It wasnt 1 hour :cry: , better dam flipping well not be a day or more bann :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: i did NOTHING OMFG.

Postby Crud » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:15 pm

Doom is not going to like this.

Postby DArkness » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:24 pm

Crud wrote:Doom is not going to like this.

If Doom does not roll off his chair laughing, I will be very surprise....
Last edited by DArkness on Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Postby DArkness » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:26 pm

POW Giggles wrote:OMFG you have got to be kiding me :x . Would the retard that decided to have a stick up his backside and bann me for makeing a realistic comitt about rommel fess up OR UNBANN me :evil: . this is really pathetic :cry: . It wasnt a 5 min :cry: , It wasnt 1 hour :cry: , better dam flipping well not be a day or more bann :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: i did NOTHING OMFG.

LIES , WOMEN, LIES! Those were harsh comments about the forum troll... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Fire Marshal » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:29 pm

OMG LOL. :lol: :lol:

Ok i take that back i said something to do with Rommel and needing not to use the cream that burns off his pubes Twisted Evil ... But besides that i was a good girl Very Happy ...... And this really sucks waiting here. Mad

classic.

:lol:

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:30 pm

The love im not feeling right now is unspeakable :cry: . I swear to >>>>> God. Crud for real is that all the sypathy you can offer DOOM isnt going to like it :evil: ..... HE WASNT BANNED I WAS!!!!!! :!: :!: I expect crap of unloveing memories in my life from Darkness even Roman but not you Crud. :x

Postby Quisp » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:59 pm

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:15 pm

Ok now 8pm my time thats like over 4 hours without DoD :cry: .... Cant play on my brothers puter due to his settings :oops: ... Cant swicth user accounts Forgot my password :evil: .... So ill beg. :evil: .........

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM SOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

YOUR A ROMMEL LOVER I GET IT :? . Ok i wont be rude about ROmmel like for at least a week. :D :D :D

UUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Ill be a good girl forever and ever and ever please please please :D :) :D :) :P 8) :lol: :o :) :D :P 8) :lol: :o

BEGGING HERE :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

WOMEN try to be loveing in a violent way you all know that... :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Defpotec » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:40 pm

I feel the need to post here.

I find this funny.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:47 pm

I have just spoken with doom and it has been decided that this ban will remain permanent.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:36 am

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Glad I have nothing to do with this one :roll:

Next

Return to Please Unban me