[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - please unban me

please unban me

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Postby Quisp » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:05 am

bad dog, just remember not to get mixed up in crap, if someone tk's on
purpose please tell an admin or post the problem player in the
section.

Next time you may not get a second chance.

Postby bad_d0g » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby Quisp » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:21 pm

Postby bad_d0g » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 pm

Thanks Quisp. My response then is I request that I be rebanned, and then you can remove the slandering posts about me. That way, you don't have to take any risks, and I don't have to be slandered and insulted in public for doing something that I didn't do. Put yourself in my shoes for just a minute, and you'll see where I'm coming from. I'd rather be banned if that's what it takes not to be slandered and insulted in your forums.

- bad_d0g

Postby General Nuisance » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:44 pm

ImageImage

Postby bad_d0g » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:08 pm

Postby Quisp » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:19 pm

Postby whatthe » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Postby bad_d0g » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:44 pm

Postby bad_d0g » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Hi Whatthe,

I have no hard feelings towards you at all. One of the things I like about DOD is the servers are better policed than other online games, so you don't have to put up with morons. I'm not saying you made it up, I'm just telling you you were mistaken as far as what my involvement was. I disagree with you about whether I should want to have my user name and steam id removed from a post calling me an asshat and accusing me of intentionally tk'ing. DOD is a small community, and reputation matters. I think you know this. I'm completely amazed that it's such a big deal to do this for me. I can see that it is and now I'm willing to say well, okay, have a nice life, hopefully without being insulted yet again along the way.

Have a good one--

bad_d0g

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:01 am

Lol....

When I started reading this, I sort of agreed with bad_dog and was going to tell him not to worry about what non members have to say about him. They're posts do nothing more than bring questionable people to our attention.

But after seeing how he's carried on and on about something so meaningless, I'm beginning to think he's an asshat after all. Grow the hell up dude! Life is full of insults and the quicker you learn to deal with them, the better off you'll be.

If he wants to be rebanned on this principle, I say NO. If he wants to continue to be an asshat about this stupid, petty ordeal, we're better off without him.

Let the ban stay.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:44 am

LOL, reputation in DOD...I have been around since the second beta, heard of me and my reputation?
Quick google me.

I have to agree with Quisp that this is the most comical thing in the unban me section in weeks.

Postby General Nuisance » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 am

ImageImage

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:29 am

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:25 pm

Again, I agree with Kamikaze 100%.

It's too bad that a simple post like this got so carried away on both fronts. Again, I feel stupid for taking the time to research these things as it always comes back to make me look like a fool.

Previous

Return to Please Unban me