[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Please unban me

Please unban me

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Please unban me

Postby theMosCow » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Ingame Name: the Mos Cow is my current name, the name when I was banned was D3trux

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:4713662

Approximate Date & Time: November 2006? Sorry for the uncertainty, I have been very active on the [-Q-] server since ban, but now that is down I have lost all the great servers to play on.

Possible reason for Ban: I shot a team mate in spawn, who had shot me first. It then escalated between the two of us, and I acted immaturely and continued to return fire.

I am well known on the [-Q-] server, and many people who play there and here can vouch for my in-game behavior. I apologize for shooting in spawn, it will not happen again.

Not as a bribe but as a gesture of good will, I donated $5 to the POW server today.

Thanks!

Postby theMosCow » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:03 pm

Postby General Nuisance » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:39 pm

As no others admins have commented and no one seems to know about this, I will share with you some general principles we go by in this kind of situation. First, you waited nearly a year to request unban. This causes problems because no one can recall your case. You may have shot a few teammates or you may have mowed down spawn with a machine gun. Either way unless that admin chooses to give you a break, you are just SOL. Second, what happens on [-Q-] server is their business; we do not accept “hay, he is a good guy, let him back” from anyone. The clan is the final word on this server. Lastly, although we appreciate financial support, it does not impact our decision.
ImageImage

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:16 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Verman » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 am

Damn Nuisance, bit his head off.

I'm afraid I'm with Sr. on this.

One other thing. We do not give out second chance's very often. If ya get one, don't screw it up. There will be no more!
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:02 am

Postby Fire Marshal » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:35 pm

Return to Please Unban me