un bann request

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

un bann request

Postby thiefone » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:02 pm

name:thief
steam id:0:1:8313574
time: last night
Reason: switching teams on isigny

the teams were 16(allies) against 15(axis) i switched to axis and then teams were 16(axis) against 15(allies),its a game and we are allowed to switch teams, this wasnt team stacking and that noob named quake just kept talkin shit on me saying i team stacked, when i did not, he probly kept talkin shit because i pwn him all the fucken time, further more i did not brake any server rules at all! i read the rules and there is no rule for switching teams when i didnt team stack, this should support me being un banned , review this case and plz make a decison that makes sense!

Postby thiefone » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm

plz give me one more chance apply the 3 strikes rule,

the ass hat days are also over, i quit smoking weed 2 days ago so thats why i probly did what i did last night, i just lost it, i just got my job back at burger king and that shit is hella stressful serving whoppers to fat people that demand good service at 7.50 an hour...

dod source is my outlet i love killin people and just killin em again and again i would enjoy playing there again and maybe even joining the clan some day

i do not know why everyone hates me on the server but i will be changing my name and not get involved with anything except team work and playing dod....

Postby Quake » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Can I comment since my name is mentioned? I will anyway.

Theif you are correct in everything you have said, except one thing.
But why is that you always switch to the better team. Yes the teams were
16vs15 and you switched to make it 15vs16 and went to the team that
was doing a better job already. So in a sense you did team stack. We did
not need you on our team we were doing just fine without you. All you did
was try and join the team that was doing a better job so you can pad
your stats by killing the weaker team. You have been doing this crap for a
long time and people have noticed and complained about it. You have
also been given warnings about this but still continued to do it, time and
time again.

I think last night goes to show how many people noticed and did not care
for your type of game play. There was no admin around to ban you so
to make a point I got the people that didn't like what you do to change
their names in protest. It was kinda funny how many people switched
their names to show you that it isn't right and don't like your style of play.

Postby thiefone » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:26 pm

it was less than half the server that changed there name i am a legit player i know broken and zerosix can vouch for me on this one

Postby Spud » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Doom has let me have this one so i have been thinking about how to answer this post in a way that others might read and understand as well.

Now that that is out of the way your ban didn't happen because of one thing.

Doom gave you a time out. You then in my presence went and did the things that he has already banned you for. I Feel it is my job as a POW to make sure EVERYONE is having fun on our server. I reported what i saw and the powers to be feel your chances are up. Everything Quake ,AKA Quisp, has said is true and anything else i could add has been told to people who need to know.

I will stand by the Ban.

Postby thiefone » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 pm

im sorry and i know this is your server and you have every right to bann me, i didn't brake any rules and i know i didn't because i read the rules and everything i did last night that was supposed to be breaking the rules, was'nt and it isn't fair that you make up a rule just to bann me with' how could i of known that switching teams to the winning team, is breaking a rule when it is not listed.. plz this is not fair use of your admin commands, i swear to god it will never happen again now that i know it is an active rule that should be added to the list.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:18 pm

You have become a plaque on our server. The ban will stand.

Return to Please Unban me