being banned for the reason i can't accept

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

being banned for the reason i can't accept

Postby IceType » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:40 pm

hi guys, This is | P.T.R |-Ice-Type

I'm from Taiwan, and i'm the vice captain of the clan
My english is not really good, hope you guys would know what i'm going to say now.

First of all, i truly understand that running a Server is a hard job. I know because we have two severs operating right now in Taiwan, and welcome all of you to visit us.

However, it doesn't give us the right to kick, our ban any visiting players for the reason without an evidence.

15 minutes ago, i was kicked twice, kicked and banned on the third time by Hand of Doom.

i was not happy about it at the first time, because i didin't even kno why i was kicked for, so i thought i have the right to know. He said i was hacking. may i pls ask, do you have the demo to show that i was hacking?
i have 18X ping connecting from Taiwan, and i got 30 kills and 20 deaths. if this is the score of a hacker, if this is the way hack acts, well, maybe i should never visit any server in America. Because POW is such a big clan, might be other servers using the same standard.

If Hand of Doom can show the demo, or any evidence of me hacking, I would personally apologize to Hand of Doom. If no, at least i can get a little bit respect, instead of being banned, just because i killed 30 and died for 20 times.

I'm not here asking for unban, I'm here to get my right to complain and know the real truth. and i started my first time of dod in POW server with all those =TDT= guys.

last of all, thx for all of you who read til' the end, welcome to our | P.T.R | clan server

our forum: www.ptr.idv.tw

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:21 pm

So you are admitting to hacking and want a demo to show others what I saw? Like I said, you really don't have any rights here.

I find it strange how a guy playing with over 200 latency can continually kill others, time after time with one-shot headshots, more specifically me with a 5 latency as I round a corner and don't even see you.

With a rifle, I can blame luck, but with a BAR, one-shot headshots across the map are very suspicious to me. These type of shots cannot be made knowing the dynamics of how this game engine works.

I know that you have been around for a while and I have played w/ you a ton. I have never seen you come up with shots like you were pulling off today.

After 6 years of playing and running a server, I can see suspicious play quite easy. This server and its players are use to very good players, but impossible shots such as the ones I saw today cannot be contributed to skill.

If I made a mistake in my judgement I am sorry.

Postby IceType » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm

I DID NOT HACK!

what more should I say?

I don't have any right here, believe me, I know I don't. Thats why i'm still
being treated like suspects

I just wanted to have fun in POW

being kicked by POW admin is the thing i never expected. If I was
Hacking, I think I'm banned for thousand times by now.

Banning isn't the worst punishment to any players visiting your server?

I got the worst punishment for the reason that I never done. Just put yourself in my position, would you feel totally ok with this?

I'm not here to start an arugument, what i really want is to prove that i'm innocent. I never used any cheating program, don't even mention something so called "hacking".

I'm a compeletly computer idiot, practicing shooting skills would be fun enough for me. And thats why i feel being ADM is a hard job. As an admin myself. I should really suggest you, being an Admin should never accuse other by INSTINCT and hoping the one you accuse to show their innocence.

lastly, I have to make the statement again. I was NOT hacking, and I would never.

Postby lkg13888 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 am

i was baned too! it is not easy made them belive us.mybe we play this server not try our beast.if done,be kick.

Postby The Advent » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:09 am

lkg13888 wrote:i was baned too! it is not easy made them belive us.mybe we play this server not try our beast.if done,be kick.

DO NOT POST IN THREADS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OR ARE NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED, DO NOT POST.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Again, we are a server that attracts great players. I see great players every day, year after year. I don't make "instinct" calls when it comes to someone’s skill that is better than mine.

In this case, you were making shots that could not have been made given your high latency to the server and absolutely no indication players were about to round corners. If this game is now giving advantages to players with outrageous pings to the server, then it is time to shut the server down. You will never convince me that players with a 300+ latency have a better draw on me while in game - in my case a < 5 latency and make kills before I round a corner.

And to this guy

i was baned too! it is not easy made them belive us.mybe we play this server not try our beast.if done,be kick.

As far as I can tell, you have no skill, just a mouth and no regards to our simple rules. You were warned about your language and you continued to mouth off. You were banned for that reason.

lkg13888, I stand by Vermans ban. You can find another place to play.

Postby IceType » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Hand of Doom wrote:Again, we are a server that attracts great players. I see great players every day, year after year. I don't make "instinct" calls when it comes to someone’s skill that is better than mine.

In this case, you were making shots that could not have been made given your high latency to the server and absolutely no indication players were about to round corners. If this game is now giving advantages to players with outrageous pings to the server, then it is time to shut the server down. You will never convince me that players with a 300+ latency have a better draw on me while in game - in my case a < 5 latency and make kills before I round a corner.

And to this guy

As far as I can tell, you have no skill, just a mouth and no regards to our simple rules. You were warned about your language and you continued to mouth off. You were banned for that reason.

lkg13888, I stand by Vermans ban. You can find another place to play.

with no offence, you definitely need to see more, instead staying in POW sever only.

did you actually go to spectator mode and watch me play? did any other player truly agree of your accusing?

there was another dude with me by Chinese characters, he killed 50 and died for only 20times, with this KD ratio, why did i only kill 30 and died 20 gets banned?

see, you are only defending yourself, and you won't admit that you made a mistake.

seroiusly, and with no offence, POW SV is a server to have fun, not for real skills. Welcome to visit our sever, my teamates would show you their skill, if you wanna call that as hacking.

I was in the states for 10 years, and back to taiwan recently, i met enough americans, but i never see any american would accuse anyone just by his "experience", but without "evidence". just you, my man.

pls don't unban me, but i'll stick to this event. I make myself clear that i'm not here to ask for unban. I'm here to let others kno that i didn't cheat. There are some players are really good and earns my respect, such as ukulele, i don't kno if i spell it right.

I played in POW long enough, and i played dod & DODS since the first day of this game. I think ukulele is the only one with skills so far.
once again, if you think i'm a cheater, why not just make up a time for my teamates to visit your sever? and they'll show you the kill you say hack.

Hand of Doom, you are a very resposible Admin, visit some other asian servers, you'll find out, what good players are like.

lastly, i think i make my point clear. You are still making decision with your own perspective, and instinct, you didn't even actually go to spectator mode and watch me play, and you accuse me because i killed you many times? this is not a good move for a person who with so much power.

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 am

You play in the mornings when all the kids play. Not much skill is to be seen then, I admit.

Have fun playing on your server with those skilled players.

Return to Please Unban me