[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - being banned for the reason i can't accept

being banned for the reason i can't accept

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

being banned for the reason i can't accept

Postby IceType » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:40 pm

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:21 pm

So you are admitting to hacking and want a demo to show others what I saw? Like I said, you really don't have any rights here.

I find it strange how a guy playing with over 200 latency can continually kill others, time after time with one-shot headshots, more specifically me with a 5 latency as I round a corner and don't even see you.

With a rifle, I can blame luck, but with a BAR, one-shot headshots across the map are very suspicious to me. These type of shots cannot be made knowing the dynamics of how this game engine works.

I know that you have been around for a while and I have played w/ you a ton. I have never seen you come up with shots like you were pulling off today.

After 6 years of playing and running a server, I can see suspicious play quite easy. This server and its players are use to very good players, but impossible shots such as the ones I saw today cannot be contributed to skill.

If I made a mistake in my judgement I am sorry.

Postby IceType » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:03 pm

I DID NOT HACK!

what more should I say?

I don't have any right here, believe me, I know I don't. Thats why i'm still
being treated like suspects

I just wanted to have fun in POW

being kicked by POW admin is the thing i never expected. If I was
Hacking, I think I'm banned for thousand times by now.

Banning isn't the worst punishment to any players visiting your server?

I got the worst punishment for the reason that I never done. Just put yourself in my position, would you feel totally ok with this?

I'm not here to start an arugument, what i really want is to prove that i'm innocent. I never used any cheating program, don't even mention something so called "hacking".

I'm a compeletly computer idiot, practicing shooting skills would be fun enough for me. And thats why i feel being ADM is a hard job. As an admin myself. I should really suggest you, being an Admin should never accuse other by INSTINCT and hoping the one you accuse to show their innocence.

lastly, I have to make the statement again. I was NOT hacking, and I would never.

Postby lkg13888 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 am

Postby The Advent » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:09 am

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Postby IceType » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 am

You play in the mornings when all the kids play. Not much skill is to be seen then, I admit.

Have fun playing on your server with those skilled players.

Return to Please Unban me