???Why was I banned?

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

???Why was I banned?

Postby Kaminazi » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:07 pm

Can I please have an explanation for why I was banned? Just got banned and I'm not sure why or where it came from...

Postby Slag » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:37 pm

On Anzio you went for a long time while specced never reloading your sniper rifle.... nice script.

Have a nice day.

Slag

Postby Kaminazi » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:06 pm

huh? I've never even heard of such hacks. Let me see the replay? I always reload. I tend to suffer from reloaditis and die reloading nonstop. Particularly when using BAR. I'll record every session I ever do and give them all to you if you want. You sure this can't be caused by server lag/quick switching? I just seriously don't understand.

Postby Kaminazi » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Ahhh, I think I've thought of what it could have been. Sometimes I hit reload and then run, and then the weapon goes down when you run so you wouldn't be able to see it. That's the only thing I can possibly think of that would confuse anyone watching me.

Also, sometimes I go in to shoot, but I hit 2 before I actually get the shot off, so it might look like I shot when I really didn't. I screw that up quite a bit actually. Anyways, I'll check this tomorrow. Later.

Return to Please Unban me