[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Banned for killing person.....

Banned for killing person.....

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Banned for killing person.....

Postby =(eGO)- Lex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Ingame Name: =(eGO)= Lex

Steam ID: 9175857

Approximent Date & Time: Sat AUG 25 1:300 pacific

Possible reason for Ban:

Came around a corner and was surprised, wounded someone named M I R K l O or something close to that effect. He then proceeded to sit there and take shots at me so i killed him. I was then slayed--I called him a prick. Come out of spawn, and he started taking shots at me again, so I killed him again and said " quit shooting me faggot". Was banned.

I apologize for making fun of his sexual orientation.

Postby Corny Brooks » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:11 pm

i was there but only seen miklo say why u shot me twice... Slag is the admin that banned you.
ImageImage

Troll

Re: Banned for killing person.....

Postby Rommel » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:20 pm

Postby =(eGO)- Lex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:48 pm

I'm not going to lecture either one of you guys, as you know better. I will say this, if you guys were not both regulars, then the ban would stand. The rules are very clear about team wounding/killing.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 pm

It was only a 60 min ban. Sorry to interject but I am currently working with the logs and he is right. Miklo seems at fault for escalating it.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:54 pm

He has been unbanned.

Postby =(eGO)- Lex » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:55 pm

My personal apologies to you Doom--this will NOT happen again.

Thank you for resolving this immediately and in an even-handed manner.

As i'm sure you know, not the first time he's had issues: http://www.prisonerofwarclan.com/forums ... ight=miklo

Return to Please Unban me