[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Banned for saying "fuck"

Banned for saying "fuck"

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

14%
86%

Total votes : 28

Banned for saying "fuck"

Postby Bagel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:02 am

Postby Sparky » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:45 pm

Postby Bagel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:48 pm

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:17 pm

It's stated in the motd which is displayed every time you connect to the server. Please read it - especially when you keep asserting it's not mentioned anywhere.

You're certainly welcome to give your opinion on a rule on the forum, though doing so from an unban post is probably not the preferred method.

If you can't "control it in the middle of fighting off nazis", do yourself a favor and don't press the push-to-talk/say key. Problem solved - that was hard!

The ban might have been temporary (1 week). If it was a perm, since it seems you're not ready to change your attitude, I fail to see any reason to lift it at this point (not my call though).

Postby Bagel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:23 pm

Ah, I read that when I first joined the server, didn't really notice that one though, my bad. I just picked up DoD again.

I would have corrected myself, but I couldn't log on to the server to view the MOTD. I tried to view the rules here, on your website, but I got taken to a 404.

Oh, and I was typing, not saying it into the mic.

I just want a good server thats man enough to read swear words...

Postby smitty » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:00 pm

IMO you just don't get it. It seems to me that all you want to
do is vent some frustration. Your arguments for wanting back
on the server are weak and show us that you have no intention
to abide by OUR rules on OUR server. Don't you think it would
take a bigger person who normally swears to restrain themselves
from swearing not the other way around as you have shown us.
Why do you feel the need to swear anyway? I understand that
it slips from time to time but, when you type it in that is not a
mistake. So if you can't follow our rules then you might find it
better to just move on down the road and find a server that will
let you swear. Mkay.

-smitty

Postby DArkness » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:05 pm

Then find another server. I am pretty sure I am the banning admin. I had just banned another individual after telling him to watch his language several times and like you he felt he did not have to follow the server rules. You on the other hand purposely typed something like fuck fuck mother fuck fuck fuck etc after I had banned him. Since you felt that you were above the rules and decided to act like a asstard, you can now go find another server to play on. Have a nice day.
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:53 pm

Postby Verman » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:20 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:57 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby RiBBeD » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:00 pm

The way I see it is...no swearing in game is a server rule and thats it in a nutshell. Thats our rules, kids play in the server too...they dont need to hear or see that kind of crap. Play somewhere else where its allowed.
Killing is my business..and business is good.

Return to Please Unban me