[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - randomly banned.....

randomly banned.....

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

randomly banned.....

Postby sassyp » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:27 am

Been playing on your server on and off for over a year and tonight for some reason i was kicked and banned? last thing i was doing was fighting the other team in a house......really have no idea why you guys did this....Please unban me and let me know why i was banned with out cause. I've been a member of the steam community for a long time and have never been banned in any steam game, please have a look at the logs and let me know what i did.

banned on march 21 aprox 1:40am pst

0:1:9223

Tim

Postby RiBBeD » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:29 am

Was me...u may have been the mistake..sorry my man. There was a guy who was -7 before map change. When I joined I was specing and saw who was gonna tk u...but I hit the wrong button. Was only for 2 hrs...no worries..you'll make it back in..just gotta hold on.
Killing is my business..and business is good.

Return to Please Unban me