[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - shitler's appeal

shitler's appeal

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

shitler's appeal

Postby shitler » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 am

Ingame name is "shitler"

# 9496 "shitler" STEAM_0:0:16096897 01:01 149 0 active

March 29th between 12:00 & 1:00 a.m.

My ban was a mistake. There was a guy named Eternal (i think), who was mic spamming. He changed his name to shitler (random bad luck for me i guess) and kept mic spamming. The admin thought it was me and banned me.

I'm hoping the records will comfirm this mistake and i can be unbanned.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:25 am

I ran unban on you, try to connect.

The guy had some sort of hack that masked his name, I got him eventually by IP instead of ID.

It wasn't Eternal, that was just a mask.

Postby shitler » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 am

Thanks Rommel. You rule!!! 8)

Return to Please Unban me