unban me pretty please

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

unban me pretty please

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 am

ok so i just got banned about 20 minutes ago and would love to be unbanned because POW is one of my favorite servers and without the joy this server brings me DOD aims to depress me with the other servers.

If you check my history out you will see that i don't blatantly slay my teammates and i don't curse without the exception of words such as "ass". I have been playing in this server for about a month (dont quote me on that) and i'm sure a lot of you have played with me!!

onto the event that lead to the bannage. I accused spoiler of hacking ( i was 1 of about 3 other people). I am fairly positive that the accusation its self was legit but if you check the history you will see my low scores in the last three maps which have lead to a psychological frustration unintentionally aimed at Spoiler. To get to the bottom of it, Spoiler told me the head admin would never buy me accusing him of hacking in which i replied by saying that either he was the admin or he was kissing the admins anus.

Why this event should be suppressed from memory - if someone told me that another person was kissing my anus to get on my good side i would either be flattered, laugh for a couple of seconds, or tell them that is not the case! On top of that I obviously didn't think such choice of language would get me banned which leads to the reason i was saying it in the first place and then ties into the very first thing i mentioned about my frustration of having a low score. With that said, i would never use such langauge again if i was to be unbanned because now i know the further details of the broad list of rules there are.

Why someone could be mad about it - Brains work differently in certain people. Someone disentisised to phrases that accuse someone of sucking up to somebody like me may not know what he has gotten himself into, while other people may not have the same experience with a high variety verbal barrages, even slight confrontations would lead to reactions (banning) that would quite honestly hurt the other person (me).
I also understand that some people would not like to be told that someone is kissing their ass which is common all over the world.

Apology/Conclusion - I apologize for my actions and promise to do less talking and more shooting while at the same time not accusing anyone of sucking up to the admins (unless Spoiler is an admin, which would be quite the twist). I just want to continue playing in this server because its my favorite server and apologize to anyone who was affected by my verbal attack.

Keep in mind - this was a learned lesson and similar mistakes in the future could not possibly me made since i have come to the realization that my actions were not right

if anyone needs anything answered or want further details i'd be glad to provide you with that!

ps. I <3 P.O.W server!
:D
Last edited by ArcadeFire on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 am

sorry i didnt see this part!

Ingame Name: (Arcade Fire)

Steam ID: (i have no idea)

Approximent Date & Time: (June 24, 1am)

Possible reason for Ban: (being a possible asstard)

Postby The Advent » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 am

It was a 2 hour ban, you should be able to play soon, I am the banning admin and I'm also Spoiler. accusing people of hacks without proof is against the server rules and you were told to drop it by me. Everyone else got the hint or at least started to chat in the team chat.

You were not banned for vulgar language, because as you said you don't swear. As well as the proof is here.
Chat history

So yes, next time just play.

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 am

K thanks and sorry about that. i do like the twist in the story now however.

but i did mention that the only curse words i used were "ass" and thats the onyl one i saw in the history

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 am

This is ridiculous. There he goes again :roll:

If you used your POW name and tag, all of this could have been avoided.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 am

Steamboat_Willy_Sr wrote:This is ridiculous. There he goes again :roll:

If you used your POW name and tag, all of this could have been avoided.

Yup..... :roll:

Postby The Advent » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Or people will think the POW's are hackers! because thats already happened. Nice try, now sit on it

Return to Please Unban me