[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - unban me pretty please

unban me pretty please

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

unban me pretty please

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 am

Last edited by ArcadeFire on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:08 am

Postby The Advent » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 am

It was a 2 hour ban, you should be able to play soon, I am the banning admin and I'm also Spoiler. accusing people of hacks without proof is against the server rules and you were told to drop it by me. Everyone else got the hint or at least started to chat in the team chat.

You were not banned for vulgar language, because as you said you don't swear. As well as the proof is here.

So yes, next time just play.

Postby ArcadeFire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:17 am

K thanks and sorry about that. i do like the twist in the story now however.

but i did mention that the only curse words i used were "ass" and thats the onyl one i saw in the history

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 am

This is ridiculous. There he goes again :roll:

If you used your POW name and tag, all of this could have been avoided.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 am

Postby The Advent » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Return to Please Unban me