Sgt. Pasil requests lift of ban

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

Sgt. Pasil requests lift of ban

Postby SgtPasil » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Hello all POW DOD heads, my steam name is Sgt. Pasil and I was banned about 10 minutes ago from the server. If this was any other old server I wouldn't be posting an appeal such as this, but POW DOD is the most reliably fast, and busy server in my area. It's the server I play on the most. Before I go any further here is my info:

name: Sgt. Pasil
Steam ID: 0:0:21980979
Approx. Date and Time(of banning):December 28, 2008, 8:10 PM
Reason for ban:Threw a 'nade in my team's spawn

Incident:
We were running a skirmish in the Battlebridge map, I was playing as support on the Axis. Things were going okay, I was keeping my K/D ratio above 1, and I experienced a problem in the field. I wheeled to my grenades and held down the left mouse to prime it and I just launched both my 'nades at once in rapid succession. I thought there could be something wrong with my mouse when I did this again on my next life. I get killed again. Now, here I am in the spawn wondering if my mouse is messed up or what, so I select my nades and prime one(it didn't automatically launch this time, why I still don't know), so I throw it over the wall and out of bounds where it will surely not harm any of my team. The admin saw me do this, comes over and our characters have a brief staring contest while I begin to type my explanation. I got one sentence out to the effect of "I was testing my 'nade priming" and before I could type any more, I was banned. I never kill my teammates on purpose, and I always fight the good fight for whichever side I'm on. Furthermore, I've been playing on this server pretty frequently latley, so I think some regulars might be able to attest to this. I think my ban was uncalled for and should be lifted. If I am a chronic-TK'ing jackass then by all means ban me for life, but in the incident I was banned for I didn't even harm a teammate. I have never been banned from any other servers, and this has taught me never to chuck 'nades in the spawn, even if I'm not trying to kill anyone with them.
P.S.
It's Sunday, and I have work tomorrow morning, I just wanted to get my frag on for a bit before bed, so please hear this out. Thanks guys,
-Paul

Postby Spud » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 pm

It was a temp ban.

You should be fine now, please take this as a notice to our rules. And join the community and help make it a place others want to play.

Postby SgtPasil » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Great, thanks! you know I will!

Return to Please Unban me