I was banned for making a suggestion. Tell me if u want some

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

I was banned for making a suggestion. Tell me if u want some

Postby ramik911 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:15 pm

from avalanche to Dijon after map change Giggles kicked one once.... I was shocked...
Then again I got kicked..... HMMMMM who did this I look at console TWICE giggles????
I thought to myself Nice!!!!@#$!???????????
"ramik911: stop kicking me giggles i am spawning thats all"
I come on the same team axis and shes writes "{P.O.W}_Giggles: Next time i ban you for joinging a team with 2 extra players"

Then she kicks me again for no reason....
Then she even tells me on the mic she hates me because I "stole" a kill. (the way I saw it she would have died). But whatever

I said "ramik911: hey next time u want something done ask dont kick
ramik911: i dont know how u think
ramik911: sorry"
She threatened to kick and ban me again on the mic.
She got mad at me because I had asked her to tell me something instead of kicking me??

I dont know what is going on. I dont know whos in charge but I if you are having problems outside of dod I think you should set it aside. I have no grevances, as I have been playing with the rest of the team with NO problem. smitty, steamboat, generallee. I played 7 hours alone today on your server. I would like to hear her side of the story and your response.

Postby POW Giggles » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Let see you did it two maps in a row jumped on a team that had 15v13 :!: . So yes last map i kicked ya. 8) Then you came back and guess what they where still 15v13 and you joined the higher team again :? . Then guess what yes you came back and yet again can ya guess what ya did :arrow: ? You joined the team with 15 instead of the one with 13 :!: :!: . Even after the last time me telling you to stop joining the higher team you still refused to join the 13 peeps team "untill you died :shock: " so i kicked ya :x . You come back on tell me to " :x shut it :x " on mic so guess what :?: ...You got a 5 min time out :arrow: . Im proud of controling myself as long as i did :D . And the, "you killing the guy i was knifeing" :!: .........Ya ask anyone i allways say i hate you when you take my knife kill :!: :evil: :!: . Guess what :?: , Even to people i like :twisted: . And no your not one of them if you continue pulling team stacking like you did tonight :!: :( . And no, next time it wont just be a fast kick or 5 min. time out it will be longer :!: :evil: :!: :x :!: .

Postby Kanadian » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Aside the obscenely excessive amount of emoticons used, she's right. You yourself just wrote that she said you would be banned for joining a team with two extra players and then you ask us why you're banned? When you're told to stop unbalancing the teams and you continue to do so she has no other alternative.

Postby Verman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 am

Kanadian wrote:Aside the obscenely excessive amount of emoticons used.

Be nice, that's our Giggles.

ramik911, your lucky you only got a short ban. You may want to use the auto select buttom from now on.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby RiBBeD » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 am

If it were me I woulda made the ban longer. But thats just me tho. :D
Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 am

Aside from the issue at hand ramik, you seem like a decent player, why would you feel the need to join a team that already has more players? Winning is fun and all, but it's over rated with regards to online games.

Perhaps you may want to become a full fledged statwhore, like me. I find I can more easily rack up stat points playing on the disadvantaged team rather than joining a team that is already winning.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby ramik911 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:17 am

I don't see where you have the right to kick me for no reason... You did not even say anything the first two times. Until I initiated the kick... I looked in console. Listen Ban me whatever you want, I was a cal i admin years ago.... I have never seen anything like this and I don't like it. If your team is looking for recruits or even just players on the server, this is not the right way to talk to your people. An admin FIRST speaks and says there's a problem. Giggles I know you are capable of this because I heard you call out that you will be kicked and if you do it again you will be banned. I am not looking for who is at fault (ill take it) but for future incidents you need to express yourself with words. I think you are mistaken when you said I told u shut it, did you read it right when it said the persons name?

I join the team because I like the axis weapons more than the allied. You cant ban me for that, I come to your server so I dont get any little restrictions, I believe your server has auto team balance on, so next round it would have probably put me there anyway.

Thanks Steamboat.

Kanadian: I got kicked twice for joining a team? if that happens to you and no one tells you anything... HMMM you get pissed. but you do the same thing because its regular to you.

thanks for your quick comments :D

Postby Crud » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 am

Hmmm telling us how to run our server and Clan, eh!
Wounder how that went over with you and your little Cal admin time...
Sheesh... also arguing about it doesn't sit to well either. :roll:

KEEP THE TEAMS EVEN simple! :wink:

Pssst this isn't a democracy and we have been around a loooooooong time,
have a lot of players that have been playing for a looooong time here.
It's also the best place to play.
So if you like playing here start acting like it.
:wink:

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am

ramik911 wrote:I join the team because I like the axis weapons more than the allied. You cant ban me for that, I come to your server so I dont get any little restrictions, I believe your server has auto team balance on, so next round it would have probably put me there anyway.

Um no.

I felt bad for you for a minute until you said you heard her tell you to stop stacking the teams and you continued to do it anyway because you like the guns better.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

If it's not a Democracy, is it a Dictatorship?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Crud » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 am

Bib Fortuna wrote:If it's not a Democracy, is it a Dictatorship?

Yup and DOOM's the man! :P

Postby ramik911 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm

not trying to tell u what to do. but you guys r great!

Postby POW Giggles » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

ramik911 wrote:I don't see where you have the right to kick me for no reason...

Did you not read my post above for the reason? Did you not say yourself why you were kicked? :roll: .....

ramik911 wrote:Listen Ban me whatever you want

Trust me i see you team stack like that again and you will be gone :x .

ramik911 wrote:I was a cal i admin years ago....

Really? Becuase if you where, i should have made the ban longer. Since you knew you were doing somthing wrong from the start... Oh wise Admin of the old Cal. :lol:

ramik911 wrote:An admin FIRST speaks and says there's a problem.

The map befor im pretty sure i did have to ask ya as well, but i was busy with another a-hole :evil: . And i think somone else had even'd the teams for me :wink: . Ya know what the server rules are listed, So a verbal is a Second warning :!: . So i kicked ya what 3 times :!: and told ya on mic :!: and ban'd ya for 5 mins :!: ...... :shock: :shock: Thats 6 warnings omg wow :shock: :shock: .

ramik911 wrote:I think you are mistaken when you said I told u shut it, did you read it right when it said the persons name? .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes im sure 8) ....

ramik911 wrote:I join the team because I like the axis weapons more than the allied. You cant ban me for that.

It breaks a server rule....GUESS WHAT? :?: ? You are 100% to blame for it :!: .

So you done with this yet :?: . My Emote finger hurts :oops:

Postby Kanadian » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm

ramik911 wrote:I don't see where you have the right to kick me for no reason... You did not even say anything the first two times. Until I initiated the kick... I looked in console. Listen Ban me whatever you want, I was a cal i admin years ago.... I have never seen anything like this and I don't like it. If your team is looking for recruits or even just players on the server, this is not the right way to talk to your people. An admin FIRST speaks and says there's a problem. Giggles I know you are capable of this because I heard you call out that you will be kicked and if you do it again you will be banned. I am not looking for who is at fault (ill take it) but for future incidents you need to express yourself with words. I think you are mistaken when you said I told u shut it, did you read it right when it said the persons name?

I join the team because I like the axis weapons more than the allied. You cant ban me for that, I come to your server so I dont get any little restrictions, I believe your server has auto team balance on, so next round it would have probably put me there anyway.

Thanks Steamboat.

Kanadian: I got kicked twice for joining a team? if that happens to you and no one tells you anything... HMMM you get pissed. but you do the same thing because its regular to you.

thanks for your quick comments :D

You were kicked for joining a team which was already ahead in players. You keep contradicting yourself saying you were kicked without warning, yet you also claim you heard her tell you to stop unbalancing teams.

Whether the server has auto-balance or not, you're being a cunt by unbalancing and letting the auto-balance move someone else who wasn't retarded over to the other team.

You're also not the first to have claimed to be involved with CAL. Whether or not you were, who gives a shit. You should know better then.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 pm

We don't really give a shit about CAL either...we are a clan of friends who recruit friends.

Next

Return to Please Unban me