[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - UNBAN PLEASE

UNBAN PLEASE

If you were banned from one of our servers, plea your case here.

UNBAN PLEASE

Postby skimmerydink » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Postby Crud » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Oppsy... :oops:
Are take on this sort of thing is YOU are responsible for your account, wither you are playing or some one else is using your account has no barring.

However you will have to wait till Banning Admin posts.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 pm

I talked tot he banning admin and it was a temp ban so next time watch who you let on your account. Only five minutes this time but next time could be forever.

Postby General_Mayham » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm

That was probably the same time that You (he) shoveled me and team wounded a couple of us? You (he) left before I could catch you (he) with a ban. I won't miss next time and I doubt that you will have any more chances. You are very lucky. Don't blow it.

GM

Postby DOZER » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 pm

I gave you (him) a time out because it was more than "cockboy". You (him) had more choice wrds for this poor guy who i dont know what he did but ppl have the right to slay and play however the choose to.

As long as they are following the rules ppl dont deserve to be belittled or cursed out because of how they play. I figured after the "watch the language" the 1st time after the colorful thoughts you (he) spewed out was enough. Then you (he) proceded to call the guy a "cockboy" right after the warning.

We are a little laxed with foul language but not in prime time. We dont need ppl scared off by some duchebagg with harsh wrds for ppl when shit doesnt go there way. enjoy your 2nd chance on the best server for DOD:S :wink:
Last edited by DOZER on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ataraxia Enmity » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm

What I saw was Kidslayer had slayed him for an accidental TK, I had said "Come on now guys we don't slay for accidental tks" and then when skimmerydink re spawned he kind of launched into a verbal assault on the guy. I only didn't say anything because admin were on and I figured they would handle it.

Which they did :lol:

Postby DOZER » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 am

Return to Please Unban me