Ribbon Awards

All questions and comments about player stats should be addressed here.

Postby S1080 » Sun May 27, 2007 12:59 pm

Good point Spanish! Could you go further and make the last cap of the round worth more? Like the team has one flag left and the person who caps it for the win... Might encourage people to keep moving up...

Postby Spud » Sun May 27, 2007 5:15 pm

i think it already is worth more. The final flag capper gets more points or a bonus if i am correct.

Postby Quisp » Sun May 27, 2007 5:44 pm

yeah I think it's 25 for last flag

Postby Brinkmen » Mon May 28, 2007 10:52 am

S1080 wrote:
Steamboat_Willy_Sr wrote:
S1080 wrote:grrrr!!!!

Upset that you didn't get the flag cap award after your little flag tag episode with Nuisance? You've disappointed many around here with your cheap stat gathering tactics.

That grrr was for the sharpshooter ribbon... And in any case I am not upset about not getting a flag cap ribbon. I do want to say that I am sorry for being cheap and that it will NOT happen again!

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:As opposed to other cheap stat gathering tactics..right?

Like what? Is this an attack on my playing style or just a general discussion Spanish? That flag thing with Nuisance is the only cheap thing I have done.

It's ok S10. Sr. doesn't like my play style either and hes played with me for maybe a total of 20 minutes since I've been on the server. I think he doesn't like the play style of 95% of the people who play on the server. He likes to pick on people. He gets fun out of it...ask Major. :wink: 8) I think its because I'm Nuisance's brother. I haven't done anything to warrant a kick or ban (well besides that "pinkie of DOOM" incident when I get kicked and then Doom started changing my name to stupid stuff like "kick me" and "homo"...it was quite funny.) So anyway I'm good because I don't think Sr is going to kick or ban anybody just because he doesn't like them or their play style. I think he is more mature then that. :!: :)

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 28, 2007 11:38 am

You mean your play style of mounting your bazooka in a confined space that has high traffic thus slowing everybody down?
Thats annoying...

Postby S1080 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:58 am

Brinkmen wrote:It's ok S10. Sr. doesn't like my play style either and hes played with me for maybe a total of 20 minutes since I've been on the server. I think he doesn't like the play style of 95% of the people who play on the server. He likes to pick on people. He gets fun out of it...ask Major. :wink: 8) I think its because I'm Nuisance's brother. I haven't done anything to warrant a kick or ban (well besides that "pinkie of DOOM" incident when I get kicked and then Doom started changing my name to stupid stuff like "kick me" and "homo"...it was quite funny.) So anyway I'm good because I don't think Sr is going to kick or ban anybody just because he doesn't like them or their play style. I think he is more mature then that. :!: :)

Actually I wasn't going after Sr. but rather finding out what Spanish was talking about. I like both players and am sorry for the cheapness on Lennon with GN...

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:57 am

Brinkman, you are a turd. I've played much more than twenty minutes with you, and while I do like 95% of the people that play on our server, you fall into the 5% with your dumbass remarks and self serving play style.

The flag tag episode was not cool, but has been taken care of so there are no longer any hard feelings about it towards S1080 or GN. However, if you wish to continue to make it an issue, I'm sure I can make it worth your time.

I read this post a few days ago and wasn't going to bother with a reply, but having the opportunity to slay you a couple times last night for more stupid TK's felt really good and I awoke this morning in a good mood. :D
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby S1080 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Would it be possible to get more ribbon awards for other weapons? You are able to get daily awards for some weapons that do not have ribbons...

Postby Verman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm

S1080 wrote:Would it be possible to get more ribbon awards for other weapons? You are able to get daily awards for some weapons that do not have ribbons...

I made my own for the mp40. :wink:
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Major Catastrophe » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Yeah, just wait for Verm to do it, and then steal it after you steal the spot from him. :wink:

Postby S1080 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:37 am

Still wish the sharpshooter worked like it is supposed to... Maybe I should steal the current one and modify it like Verm! :D

Postby Solid_Static » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 am

S1080 wrote:Would it be possible to get more ribbon awards for other weapons? You are able to get daily awards for some weapons that do not have ribbons...

Just in case someone is still looking for these as well: http://www.prisonerofwarclan.com/forums ... php?t=5011
ImageImage

Previous

Return to Server Stats