[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Psychostats3.0.6b for POW now available

Psychostats3.0.6b for POW now available

All questions and comments about player stats should be addressed here.
Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:50 am

Postby Ruthlesskilla » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:45 pm

ImageImageImage

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 am

Psychostats have been reset. Stats are currently tracking the last 30 days and your last 25 sessions.

If you would like to help fill out the then take a screenshot of some place identifying of that particular map, scale it down to 300x225 pixels and mail them to: spanish @ dod.jnellis.net
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 am

Did I ever hook you up with that zip that has a bunch of map images I made a while back?
I'll see if I can find it again if not.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:48 pm

I don't remember. These map images were from an addon pack at the psychostats website.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:02 pm

I think this was it,
Some of these can just be renamed and reused, like the vigilance_b2 and salerno_rc3.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Thanks, I think some of them have already been renamed from maybe even a 1.3 screen shot. I'll see what this list fills in and then post a list of wanted.

help

Postby [36ID]Redneck » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:51 pm

wats up yall, im from 36th id and i was wonderin if one of yall could help me setup psycostats on my server i've put everything where it needs to be and config the database and the logsource but it just wont work so if some1 coould give me a hand id much appreciate it

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:44 am

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Previous

Return to Server Stats