Scrim Us

We are currently not playing in league, but always are up for a friendly scrim.

Scrim Us

Postby BlackRider » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey.

The Team Stacking Experience (tse.) would like to challenge you guys to a scrim. If you don't mind, we would like to use our server because a couple of our guys were forcefully removed from yours (AmosMoses, myself). That's beside the point though.

Anyway, none of us play competitively or anything so just name a time. Number of players is flexible, at least a 5v5 though.

Thanks.

Edit: TF2, obviously.

Re: Scrim Us

Postby Fire Marshal » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:05 pm

BlackRider wrote: a couple of our guys were forcefully removed from yours (AmosMoses, myself).

what? Unless Amos started being an absolute dick, I don't see any reason to "forcefully remove" him from the server.

Re: Scrim Us

Postby BlackRider » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Fire Marshal wrote:
BlackRider wrote: a couple of our guys were forcefully removed from yours (AmosMoses, myself).

what? Unless Amos started being an absolute dick, I don't see any reason to "forcefully remove" him from the server.

It doesn't really matter anymore, but Spanish felt that he caused team stacking because people wanted to join his team. He was told to "smarten up" about it.. But every time Amos joined certain players would want to be on his team. I'm not really sure why it was Amos' responsibility to prevent the teams from being stacked as all he did was join up and echo|fox or myself would heal him. Then other people we know would also join up. Spanish said he didn't want the server to be known as a 'noob killing server' and the final straw was when he tried to break up Amos and myself as heavy medic and banned us for refusing.

Whatever, we rented a server and we play there. Bottom line is we'd like a scrim because POW had some cool guys we wouldn't mind playing with again.

Postby BlackRider » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:18 pm

I take the silence as a no?

Postby Village Idiot » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Just saw this tread :?
I wouldn't mind scriming with you guys but timing is the big issue.
Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Postby BlackRider » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Okay, no problem. You guys find a day and time that is most convenient for you and we'll scrim. If you need to grab a server regular as a ringer it isn't a problem. I'll keep an eye on this thread for an update.

Postby AmosMoses » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 am

I don't mean to be a "pushy pete" but it would be nice to get a bit of confirmation here, whether it's yes or no.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:46 am

AmosMoses wrote:I don't mean to be a "pushy pete" but it would be nice to get a bit of confirmation here, whether it's yes or no.

Is this because you have such a tight scrim schedule and are worried you won't be able to fit us in later as all the appointment slots are filling up quickly? Thanks Pete, but go ahead and give it to someone more deserving, we've got another scrim already to plan that may take decades to organize.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby AmosMoses » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:31 pm

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:Is this because you have such a tight scrim schedule and are worried you won't be able to fit us in later as all the appointment slots are filling up quickly? Thanks Pete, but go ahead and give it to someone more deserving, we've got another scrim already to plan that may take decades to organize.

Hmm, sorry if I came off as hostile in that post. It's just that I noticed a lot of the planning for the other scrims in this forums went on in the threads, and this one has no activity.

To answer your question, no, that's not it at all. We're not so much an "official" clan as a bunch of guys who wear a server tag so that when we tell people to stop spraying cocks all over the walls they'll be more likely to listen. We just thought it might be fun to try something a bit more organized than standard pub games, but still a bit more casual than standard clan scrims because we all know each other. I guess "no" is your answer then (I don't think all the sass was necessary), if you reconsider let us know and we'll be happy to set something up.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:32 pm

We have always been slow like molasses when it comes to scrims.
I'm not even sure how many people have been requested for this scrim yet...

Return to Challenge Us