[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Is it time?

Is it time?

We are currently not playing in league, but always are up for a friendly scrim.

Postby Kapo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:55 pm

make it sunday!!

but if everyone agrees on saturday.. after noon to 6pm pacific please!

i'm hoping i can stay this time.. since last time my connection wasn't good and i left.. leaving the regs to die out there.

and i don't know if these people signed up yet or what..
but i SUGGEST the following guys to even the odds against the pows.

kapo (me of course :P)
solid_static
unsprung_hero
pvt.go
panzerschrek!
bullet_sponge
dozer
rez :D
youngbud
lil_gennie
Killer_Chick

why? cause been playing with them alot to know that these guys aren't campers. they are capable of doing both capping flags and killing.

no offense to whoever i didn't SUGGEST. either i forgot you, you just never stood out, or your just a stat whore that doest work as a team.

The other 5 people i say are up for grabs.
since the follow posted already:

TheRock88
Mantis
HaZZenFeFFaH
Oculomotor
Bobby

Postby fodder » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 pm

I'm up for this for the Apr 5/6 weekend if timing and work allows.
__
-fodder.

Postby Solid_Static » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Here ya go. I'll change it for Sunday if needed.

ImageImage

Postby Crud » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Postby Kapo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:50 pm

lol crud its ok. everyone will have fun, while my teammates go for the wins. i'll be having the greatest buffet of corpse beating pows :lol:

Postby UW Ness » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Postby Solid_Static » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Changed...but I'll keep the template set up with [REGS] in front for next time. :twisted:
ImageImage

Postby lilGenie » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Great work Solid. It is one nice looking banner. But I can't believe that you gave
in so easily. :evil:

I did not want to put the screen shot to embarrass those who are having a short
term memory loss including those new grasshoppers but it is needed to put things
in right perspective. :twisted:

Here's a refresher...

Now, one suggestion. Put a german soldier on the other side of the banner so that
it looks balanced. And while you are at it, change it back to the way it was. ;-) It
has more appeal.

Postby Verman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:37 am

Nice banner. I do think it needs a German on the other side. Not sure if this is going to be a POW vs REGS match. Maybe something like POW + REG's pickup match, or Clue match. And lets try for maybe 2pm. Trying to do this earlier so maybe Brooks can be there.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Solid_Static » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:38 am

Y'all are going to ask me to take you out to lunch next, so we can discuss the details. And I thought clients were bad. :?

I like the idea of the previous winner being listed first, although we rang your freakin' bell that first round so it wasn't exactly an ass-kicking.

Uke's looked just find with one solider on it. Granted it was allied as well but what the heck it's all I got at the moment.

I'm going on vacation until Monday but I will be checking in from time to time so let's get the verbiage and time nailed down ASAP and I'll change the banner; [REGS], Regs, yo mamma ... I don't care ... it all looks the same when your the winners. :twisted:

Have a good weekend cats.
ImageImage

Postby Oculomotor » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:31 am

That weekend is great. I'm in fo sho.

Solid, freaking awesome banner. And as long as you're buying, can we go to Ringside. Mmmmmmmm steak.

Postby Grouch » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm

i could prolly play. write me down.

any ideas on the maps so far?
ImageImage

Postby Crud » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Postby lilGenie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:05 am

Don't see too much excitement on this front. We haven't even selected a
clerk.. ahhmmm.. I mean a Captain yet. No Regs wants this job?

PreviousNext

Return to Challenge Us