Knights of Freedom Scrim

We are currently not playing in league, but always are up for a friendly scrim.

Knights of Freedom Scrim

Postby tiggers » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:14 am

My name is Tiggers. I am from the Knights of Freedom. We would like to challenge you to a scrim for Saturday the 26th of July. Would be CoD4 server version 1.7 / 3 rounds random maps or agreed upon doesnt matter. We have a scrim server. I will give admin access to one of your teammates to make sure there is equality on both sides. our scrim/teaching server runs pbbans and punksbuster so it is free of cheating it is updated constantly.

so format would be

5v5/TDM/Maps to discuss was thinking (creek, backlot and ambush) /saturday July 26th day can be discussed also/ time to be discussed (was thinking about 9pm est but discussable)/

i use to play on one of your servers under the name KoF LUCKY_SHOT I really enjoyed playing against and with you. Your clan follows our philosophy of clean fair gaming. That is why we are looking for the scrim. When I played on your server i saw unity and cohesion and i think that we would have a good time together.

as i said this is for fun and some clan enjoyment. I have three teams available so day really is not a problem. we are growing and would like to take on a group that shows the same morals and gamestyle that we do. Plus i really enjoyed playing on your server. if you are interested in this saturday or anytime soon let me know. my address to contact me is tiggers@knightsclan.org or xfire tiggers_bound or you can hit the KoF server address at www.knightsclan.info for now we are going through changes. at the bottom is our monitor. I am the liason for the scrims.

I really hope this comes to pass but the sooner I can get an agreement on date i can decide what team to assign to the scrim.

I will leave on that note but contact me please if you decide on doing this shortly.

Postby lilGenie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 am

Where is Poo...h?

BTW, if you didn't notice, the players here mostly play DoD:S. Though, I am an insignificant regular
to their server but someone from the clan will drop by an respond to you.

thank u

Postby tiggers » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 am

I could have sworn this was the clan I use to keep as a favorite. thank u for the response. I look forward to any replies

tiggers

Poo*h is eatin the honey and is stuck in the tree again.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am

What Genie said is true. This is basically a gaming community based in DoD:S. There are several of us that have CoD4 but not sure if there is enough for a scrim so I wouldn't count on that. Sounds like you guys run a server similar to what we got here though. I'll have to stop by and check it out sometime.

Postby Solid_Static » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am

Tiggers you may be thinking of the ^POW^ clan that used to be over at www.powtribe.com. They ran a BF2142 and COD4 server. Leader went by the name of Razor. Looks like the clan may be toast though.
ImageImage

Return to Challenge Us